“First choice for lunch!”
Review of SEA Thai Bistro

SEA Thai Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
SEA Thai Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 543 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Classic Thai recipes with a fresh, California twist! A local favorite year after year. We offer an extensive wine list, local beers, and delightful cocktails.
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Whenever we have out of town guests or lunching with friends this is my go to place and always first choice!!! I have never had a meal that was not excellent, and that is why I keep returning!!! The staff is very helpful for first timers and they DO know their menu!!!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to go. The food here is amazing and the staff is so pleasant. It is definitely a great place for a nice date night. The atmosphere is very nice!

1  Thank Lovejones69
Reviewed March 17, 2013

All their food is incredible and fresh. the flavors are so mouth pleasing and my mouth is watering just thinking about their food.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The food keeps on getting better. Has gotten very busy so. You may need to make a reservation. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was so noisy we had to scream to talk. We were put by a table where a stick on the wall was poking me. I asked fore the empty table which was two feet from our table and they said no. It remained empty. Food arrived in good time and was excellent. I ordered the pumpkin curry and it was just right. So come for the food but don't expect to get a nice table in a quiet place. Apparently they are "saving" it for someone else.