“It was good, but not perfect”
Review of SEA Thai Bistro

SEA Thai Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
SEA Thai Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 548 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Classic Thai recipes with a fresh, California twist! A local favorite year after year. We offer an extensive wine list, local beers, and delightful cocktails.
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have to recognize that I was expecting too much from this site. The place was really nice and neat, staff was friendly and they were able to answer all my questions. The food was ok, but not terrific or heavenly.

The lettuce baskets were nice, but no sweet chili or soy sauce came with them. The moment I asked for them they brought something like an Italian chili and the soy sauce was 90% water, 10% soy sauce. The table was completely empty while I was waiting for the food and the tablecloth had some stains in my side. Recent food stains.

The pad thai also had this particular, western flavor that I didn't enjoy that much and there was little flavor on the dish, coming from lemongrass, basil, etc. - too little herbs for my taste.

I would come back to give it another try and because the place is really nice. But not having original sweet chili, or soy sauce some seeds... I really didn't like that part

Reviewed September 20, 2012

As the name says...holy basil and the taste came through. The Peanut noodle dish is a favorite of my 10 yr old grandson. The appetizer of lettuce baskets was excellent as always. We really enjoyed the seared ahi as an entre. The service is always tops and I enjoy the energy of the staff. They know and taste the dishes so I trust them and their knowledge!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is an excellent Thai Fusion restaurant. I had the Kitchen special noodles and it had just the right amount of heat without being overpowering. My friend had the pad thai and it was excellent. The service was very attentive and even though we were dressed very casually, they were very polite.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is a favorite place to pick for birthday celebrations. The food is always super fresh, wonderfully prepared and delicous. Their teas are fabulous, especially the chrysanthemum flower tea that opens in the glass. The flavor is delicate and it's a beauty to watch, a real piece of edible art. Everything on the menu is wonderful, all are my favorites.

Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

excellent food, service and atmosphere!!!
a little pricey...we will be back:):):)
we are actually living and working in petaluma so we can try the petaluma location next time!!!