“Best Thai in sonoma”
Review of SEA Thai Bistro

SEA Thai Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
SEA Thai Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 535 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Classic Thai recipes with a fresh, California twist! A local favorite year after year. We offer an extensive wine list, local beers, and delightful cocktails.
Santa Rosa, California
“Best Thai in sonoma”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Fresh delicious food at decent prices. Inventive dishes. Great place for a date or larger party. Mediocre wine list but well priced bottles. Not to be missed.

• Thai first
santa rosa
“Best in Santa Rosa”
Reviewed March 6, 2011

I can't believe this doesn't have any reviews yet! this is my favorite restaurant in Santa Rosa. I would eat here once/week if I could. The ingredients are very fresh and the specials are always very good. The presentation is amazing. Pad Thai is very good. I now prefer Summer Fire Chicken and my husband always has the Garlic Beef. I also like the fact I can pronounce what I am ordering...I can remember it the next time I am in there.

1 Thank flymesr