“An Incredible Wine Country Tour Experience!!!”
Review of Ace It Bike Tours

Ace It Bike Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$120.00*
and up
Healdsburg Half-Day Cycling Wine Tour from Windsor
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Sonoma Wine Country Bike Tours, Healdsburg Cycling Wine Tours, Santa Rosa Bike 'n Brew Tours and Bike Rentals. Ace It! Bike Tours Team wants show you the beautiful vistas in Sonoma County! Our fun, friendly and knowledgeable local guides will lead you on scenic bike trails travelers never see. Redwood trees, vineyards, running streams, animals grazing and much more to see and explore with us! Our tours are appropriate for all levels of bicycling experience and our comfortable bicycle seats make for an easy ride. We strive to make Ace It to be the highlight of your vacation!
Reviewed April 29, 2011

I live in Texas and I recently did a weekend trip to California and I heard about the Ace It Bike tour through wine country in Sonoma County. I can say witout a doubt it was the highlight of the trip! Frieda was an outstanding guide!

I ended up doing the tour by myself after my friends chickened out on me and I am young man with very limited knowledge of wines and I havent ridden a bike in years so I was a little nervous at first but Frieda was very friendly, professional, very knowledgeble and I learned alot about the various wines, wineries, history and I even got comfortable with a bike again! Frieda definetly made my first bike tour memeroable and I can say without hesitation this will not be my last.

After I bragged about my experience to my friends they were kicking themselves and wishing they came too so we are planning another trip and we will booking our bike tour with Frieda! So if you are looking for an great guide, great wines and a great experience def give Frieda a call!

KC

"great exercise"
"barrel room"
"wine tasting"
in 11 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 5 reviews
"visiting santa rosa"
"pack a picnic"
"country roads"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed April 6, 2011

I found this tour very refreshing and the scenery was amazing ! The tour guide took us on trails that we would not have found on our own. The wineries were beautiful and the people were very friendly and kind. I also took the San Francisco tour and found that one to be amazing too. I highly recommend both tours to anyone who enjoys the outdoors and seeing beautiful views of northern California.

Bill
Hamptons ,NY

Reviewed February 27, 2011

My boyfriend and took the Ace It Tour and we were pleasantly surprised! The tour guide was professional, clean, and knowledgeable about the area. The bikes were new and in good condition. We could not have asked for a better time in the city of San Francisco. We can't wait for our next tour!

Reviewed February 23, 2011

Five stars to Ace it Bike Tours--visiting from NY, this was one of the best days of our vacation. What more could a person want but biking along the beautiful countryside with such a professional guide. We are looking foward to visiting again and making sure "Ace it Bike Tours" is first on our list of adventures. Thank you so much--looking foward to our next encounters. I would highly recommend anyone who visits this area to try Ace it Bike Tours. -- JB Kovler. Bayside, NY

Frieda12, Owner at Ace It Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2011

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are very pleased you had a great time! These reviews are proving to us that we are accomplishing our goals to give the utmost experience and adventure to our guests. We are looking forward to seeing you again as we offer a variety of bike tours.