“Delectable Indian Cuisine”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: B Street
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Amazed at the prior review! Torch of India is highly rated on the YELP.com site.

This restaurant offers a wide range of dishes from the Punjab region of India. The food is just spicy enough to accent the ingredients, but not overpower the individual flavors. We enjoy the buffet since we love to sample the various offerings. The buffet has a few dishes that are always present, but others that change on a regular basis. The service is excellent, staff very friendly, and the atmosphere is warm and cozy. This restaurant is a favorite of our--we recommend it highly.

There are newer reviews for Torch of India - Santa Rosa

Reviewed June 15, 2011

We had been here before and liked the food so we returned. What a mistake!! From the moment we sat down, it was a disaster. No one even approached our table to take our order for 20 minutes. I wanted to leave but it was late and my son was hungry and in the mood for Indian food. We finally ordered and I had to change something in my order. Three different people came to our table and no one understood English! My order got messed up and the wrong food was brought to the table. The food was awful. It was greasy, tasteless, way too spicy and one of the worst meals I have had in a long time. I asked for the bill and was ignored again. Finally, I got the bill and noticed that there was a dish on my bill that I didn't receive. When I told the manager, he didn't believe me and again 3 different employees came up to me to verify that I didn't receive a particular dish. What an awful experience.

1  Thank laura818