“Delicious food with generous portions”
Review of Nonni's Restaurant Itali - CLOSED

Nonni's Restaurant Itali
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Sacramento, California
“Delicious food with generous portions”
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Authentic italian food that is delicious! Casual atmosphere that would be nice whether for a date or with family.

• Visited August 2011
3 Thank Calimonkeys

“Awesome food and great service”
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Delicious meal and very welcoming service for our family with three young children. Spaghetti with clams was AMAZING.

• Visited July 2011
3 Thank CarrieV3
Eureka.Ca
“Outstanding.”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

My Wild Alaskan Salmon special was cooked perfectly... and I even enjoyed it just as much the next day...my 'doggie bag'. Polenta and veggies served with it were wonderful too. The lasagne my husband had is just as exceptional as other reviewers have said. Nonnie's is small, quiet, relaxed and just a comfortable place to eat. The staff is friendly and funny... a great beginning to an evening out.

• Visited June 2011
3 Thank humboldtbay
San Clemente
“Tastes just like southern Italy!”
Reviewed May 3, 2011

Family owned and operated. The food and service are fabulous! Gramma "Nonni's" handed down her recipes for her son & grandson to prepare and serve. Tastes just like southern Italy! They treat you like part of the family!

• Visited April 2011
3 Thank CalifBeachBum
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A dinner that touched my heart!”
Reviewed March 8, 2011

we recently ate at Nonni's while visiting wine country. Might I say, it was a lovely experience. We were greeted very warmly by the owner and seated right in front of the acordian player. The owner introduced our waiter to us, who was her son, and is obviously being "groomed" for the job, as is her younger son who was bussing tables and refilling drinks. Upon opening our menu, we were bombarded with scrumptious choices. Within moments, our antipasta was out and we were enjoying our gooy gorgonzola and tantalizing calamri "de stepheno", named for the owner's son. As we were starting on our appetizers, a gentleman walked up to the acordian player and we thought he was making a request, or perhaps even bugging the man, but just as our guest was commenting about it, the man began to sing, boy did he ever. he serenaded us throughout the course of our meal with a tenor voice that sounded as though we should have been sitting in velvet seats in order to hear live. Our main courses came out, and just as you would expect from Italians, we were hammered with food, all A+ quality. I had the lasagna and it was dynamite. Everyone in our party could not stop smiling long enough to thoroughly chew our food. Then, the waiter came over and described the dessert options in such a way that no one could say no. I ordered the chocolate cake and ladies, it's for you. Go there for the cake if nothing else. It was the most heavenly piece of cake, plenty enough to split with a partner and it's made right there. The owner came over and shared a glass of wine with our table and ended the warm welcome to us by singing along with the singer and acordian player, I was amazed when our bill came, as we ordered antipasta, three main courses, two desserts and a bottle of wine, all for less than $100 bucks. I will visit Nonni's any time I can get back to Santa Rosa.. (In the meantime, i want to see if they can ship me that cake!!)

• Visited March 2011