“Lucky to happen on this locals place”
Review of Lita's

Lita's
Ranked #217 of 535 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: American
Stilwell, Kansas
“Lucky to happen on this locals place”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The day before when we drove into town, we ended up at IHOP. Yuck. Lita's Cafe is the opposite of IHOP and we loved it. This was a balm to the weary traveler. If I lived anywhere near Santa Rosa I'd be eating there a couple times a week. A good variety of home cooking, generous portions, fresh ingredients, friendly staff, very reasonable prices, some outdoor seating. Don't be put off by the shopping center it's in. We drove all the way to Monterrey on our hearty breakfast from Lita's.

Visited September 2013

Santa Rosa, California
“Basic American fare done right”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The place is always busy with mostly locals. They provide well priced meals in a comfortable atmosphere. Great burgers!

Visited June 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Good Restaurants are often crowded”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Obviously a well known place to dine in Santa Rosa; however, the wait for a table is worth it. They offer a terrific broad selection of well prepared food for breakfast lunch and dinner with reasonable prices.

• Visited July 2011
santa rosa, ca
“Pretty good but not great”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

The menu is extensive, with breakfast, lunch, and dinner selections. I had a chicken pesto sandwich, and my wife had a cheeseburger. Both were well prepared and tasted good. My wife ordered a side of fruit, one of the choices, and it was really nice. I had a side of cole slaw which was just how I like it. We enjoyed our meal, and will go back again, but it isn't the kind of place I would go out of my way to get to it. It was good, solid food and value but not exceptional, but then it didn't cost a lot, either.

• Visited August 2011