“One of my favorite lunch spots in Santa Rosa” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chloe's
Ranked #11 of 523 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sonoma County
“One of my favorite lunch spots in Santa Rosa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

C'est si bon! My sweetie and I eat here about 2-3 times per month for lunch. I've never had a bad lunch, never, ever. My favorites are usually the specials of the day. The crepes are superb, the quiches, parfait. Very good sandwiches, and their salads, especially the one with duck confit are excellent. I like their choices of French wines that they hand select and constantly rotate.

You have to look for this restaurant. Do NOT let the fact this is in a medical complex turn you off. The food is excellent. Yes you order up front. The wait staff is highly attentive and brings the food to your table. We always order our cappuccini and dessert with our meal, but ask that they be brought when we are finished. Just flag down any wait person near they end of your meal and tell them you are ready for your cappuccini and dessert and it is brought out tout suite.

It is BUSY at lunch. Get there at 12:15 and you'll be hard pressed to find a table. If you get there at 11:30-ish you'll be able to enjoy a nice table outside.

I wish I could give Chloe's six stars, because I would!

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank ZinFreak

Cleveland, Ohio
“Hidden gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was an amazing lunch! So thankful for the staff at Vintner's Inn for recommending it. This is a resturant that is hidden behind a medical building and what a find it was. Great food that is organic and locally grown. The portions are fantastic and it's not unreasonably priced. Wanted to go back but I was on a time schedule. Would recommend to anyone visiting the area for breakfast or lunch. Patio is beautiful and relaxing.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Tammy B
“Wow. What a find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We had the green lentil salad and the crepe du jour (savory chicken and spinach). Both were excellent. Very large portions. The outdoor patio is wonderful and relaxing.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank PPandGG
Victoria, Canada
“Best Hospital Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

This hidden gem is located in the Sutter Medical Building which I suspect most visitors will not find. My wife and I only had breakfast here so I cannot comment on lunch but judging from the positive reviews, it looks good too. I had the croissant with egg and ham. It was delicious but above all, it was reasonably priced. We were staying at a nearby hotel where the buffet was overpriced so going to Chloe's was a treat. There is plenty of parking and there are a couple of ways of accessing the cafe. The rear entrance is more scenic with flowers and shrubs as opposed to the front entrance through the medical building. Highly recommend Chloe's

Visited August 2013
3 Thank stefanop54
Santa Rosa, California
“Great food but noisy inside”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

I would eat here more often as the food is excellent. However the noise inside the restaurant at lunch time is overwhelming. Outside it is glorious, and in Spring, Summer (on not too hot days) and Fall it is one of the best places around for lunch. At first it is hard to find as it is tucked behind the Medical Office Complex.
The disabled parking is quite a long way away and for anyone who needs easy access this is not the place to go.

• Visited March 2013