“LOVE THE PIZZA”

Ranked #5 of 545 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My wife ordered two of the Margherita wood - fired pizza's a couple of weeks ago and for her they were excellent, for me they were very good. We went to the restuarant last week and I ordered the House Made Italian Sausage Pizza which will now most likely be a weekly staple of my diet - OUTSTANDING! My wife ordered another Margherita pizza (Ho-hum... yawwwnnnn..) and we shared the mixed lettuces salad - excellent. We were seated by the bathrooms which are certainly quieter than the main area of the restaurant, but I recommend the 2nd floor seating if you are looking for something a bit more quiet.

1  Thank OldManRiver1

Reviewed August 13, 2012

You are welcomed right away by the staff. I sat at the bar and the bartenders were amazing! They were talkative and had great suggestions on what to order. The music playing over the speakers was good and soft enough to carry on a conversation yet loud enough to hear the word.

The food was great and they are so willing to work with any changes you want to make to your order.

If your looking for good food with a relaxed front bar and table in the back, this is the place for you. The crowd has a great mixture of ages.

I definitely recommend this place!!!!!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Jackson's opened a few years ago and is well located in old downtown Santa Rosa on the corner of Jackson and 4th street. It has a city vibe as you walk into the friendly bar. Service is young and friendly. Food is contemporary and tasty. If I'm running errands in Santa Rosa, or meeting a friend, I enjoy going to Jackson's for lunch. Good selection of wines by the glass, fresh salads, and pizzas right out of the wood-fired oven provide some nice choices.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We went to Jack's based on Yelp reviews and were not disappointed. We started with a sazerac at the bar -- rare enough to find a bartender who knows what one is, let alone one who makes them this well.
My sister had a chili relleno that was wonderful, and I had the delicious prosciutto, pear, and arugula pizza -- mmm!
All accompanied by friendly service and an eclectic soundtrack that included lots of classic rock gems. I'll definitely go back next time I'm in town!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

It provided a respite from the hubbub of the day, a moment to relax and have an app or two. Nice place.