“Great breakfast for the whole family”

Dierks Parkside Cafe
Ranked #1 of 545 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Great food! Fast, clean, great service, we all enjoy it! Including our kids.
Kids had scramble eggs and the pan cake plate, perfect sizes for a 6 and 4 years old.
The duck corn meal was. Wonderful thats what my husband had. The best duck we ever had!!!!And my gravy biscuits with eggs were out of this world!!!!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

which is how I felt both times ive been in this café. I get to santa rosa every so often and you can bet this place will see me again and again ! the first time I had an awesome spinach eggs benedict, the second time I had a great creative salad, and both times I only regretted that I could not hold more in my stomach... (I love good food, what can I say...) not so frou frou that you had to wonder "what the hell is that ?", but creative and fresh and delicious, in a pleasant, mildly funky atmosphere. seems this place would appeal to ANYone, from vegetarian to devoted carnivore. I only wish we had a dierks parkside near here !

Reviewed May 14, 2014

It is one of the best breakfast offerings I have had! In fact, we went to Dierks two days in a row while were visiting the Santa Rosa area. We were fortunate there was not wait since we were there early enough each day. The menu has such an interesting mix and each item seems personally prepared . . . cuz it is. Everyone in the place is friendly. I enjoy seeing the busy cooking action. They put it right out there . . . nothing to hide. We will pass on the referral to friends and family as they travel to the area.

1  Thank CJS80920
Reviewed May 13, 2014

If you are looking for something different, something other than a Denny's experience, then give the Parkside Cafe a try. How many places can you have Duck Confit for breakfast? It is very small, about twenty tables inside and maybe four outside. Very limited parking on a busy street. Informal relaxed atmosphere. Its twice as expensive as Denny's, but ten times as good.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Although the wait can be lengthy, the food is well worth it. Everything from the breakfast choices to salad and lunch specials are well done. There is a great variety and they are very flexible about adding or deleting ingredients. Our daughter is gluten/lactose intolerant, and we can find lots to eat here. Staff is really friendly, and the service is prompt and welcoming.