“Dierks is always consistent”

Dierks Parkside Cafe
Ranked #2 of 547 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Although the wait can be lengthy, the food is well worth it. Everything from the breakfast choices to salad and lunch specials are well done. There is a great variety and they are very flexible about adding or deleting ingredients. Our daughter is gluten/lactose intolerant, and we can find lots to eat here. Staff is really friendly, and the service is prompt and welcoming.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had seconds to react, saw this place at a glance, saw a parking space and darted into it. Whew! Where were we, anyway? Crowded (Good Sign!), folks being served 4 feet from our front bumper (another good sign), short line at the door (yet another good sign, MLP only had to open her door and stepped into line. No pushing nor shoving - just needing to sign in. 11th in line - better than 12th. And so forth. Smug folk coming out, hope and anxiety: anybody seen a menu?

Table for 4, party of 10 wants it, no way! Etc.

Our turn, we get the dark corner table seats 2 - we assent with alacrity. It is a madhouse and we are sure we will be forgotten. Good grief, we just arrived, and still no menu. Ah, specials up there - we study as the Menu and Setting arrives with a bang.

COFFEE? Why not? Slam, Pour, leave - that's not the waitress, she'll be right here - we select, wait what seemed like a second, hey, that's our plate already? Right plate, Wrong table. What kind of food...... ? What'll it be for you? Who, me? Um.....tap, tap...Do you have Egg Beaters....?

It was splendid!
And we have come over here many times since. The only complaint overheard was something about SPLASH, tinkle. And, "ALLRIGHT; who's driving the Prius ????,"
"....ooooohh - not meee.. why?"
"..wanna sell it?? The black one "
It ain't mine to sell, sorry: ours is green.
"Wyn'cha tell me before....?
I was wondering how this would end up when our meal arrived.

I

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Every time I go there I get a different plate and I have no regrets on the food I have ordered from breakfast to brunch it's all delicious. It is like having home made food at a restaurant, I have also ordered take out, the service is impeccable the waiters are friendly and on top of things.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

It's worth the wait. We took two seats at the counter, take what you can get! Our breakfast was excellent. The kitchen is open, so your mouth can start watering as soon as you start waiting.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Was visiting a friend who lives within walking distance and they insisted we eat here. Good decision! Creative really good food, good service and excellent proportions. It's a locals spot that's packed on the weekends so you may have to wait but it's worth it.