“Basing this on Horchata” 2 of 5 bubbles

Colibri Grill Cafe
Ranked #78 of 523 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Santa Rosa CA
“Basing this on Horchata”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

My horchata was milk with a bit of cinnamon. We had a variety of dishes between us. Some better than others. Service was with a smile. Just over all kind of disappointing:(

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Santa Rosa, California
“Under the radar and out of this world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

They do little or no advertising so this place is hardly busy. I have been here a number of times for breakfasts, lunches and dinners. It's in a strip mall - easily overlooked as a place to dine. Have never been disappointed with a meal here. Friendly servers and fast service. Some in our group had the BBQ ribs, others had seafood and another had chicken with mushrooms. ALL thoroughly enjoyed their meals! Will definitely be back again! Sometimes ambiance is essential to going out, but with kids in from college and grandparents all gathered, this is just the perfect place for a yummy meal in a homey environment. Don't pass it by - you'll like it, too!

• Visited November 2013
california
“Big Surprise in Santa Rosa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were recommended to this small family restaurant in an unassuming location and could not be happier. My wife had fresh swordfish in a delightful sauce and I had the BarBQ special..and both of us loved the Greek soup. We had gone past this place numerous signs and thought it was BarBQ only but it is really very varied, friendly and quiet - a good place for those of us who are turned off by loud spots that feature wine and alcohol....

• Visited September 2013
Santa Rosa, California, United States
“Colibri Grill”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Food is interesting, and the owner always has specials that are delicious. A very quiet spot in a strip mall. Place is very clean.

Visited March 2013
“Excellent, excellent, excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Some friends took me to this restaurant and I could not be more happier that they did. I had the Santa Fe burger. It was definitely in my top 10 all-time hamburgers. At first I thought the menu was a little pricey, but after eating the food I was quite happy. I will definitely return here again if possible. I would highly recommend this if you're in the area.

• Visited July 2013