“What a whisky selection”
Review of Jack and Tony's

Jack and Tony's
Reserve with OpenTable
Jack and Tony's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 543 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Davis St. and Wilson St.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My first though was, what a nice looking restaurant/bar and the music was not too loud so conversation was easy. We went there for the whisky selection, but also had a dessert which was delightful.
When we sat down, the bars whisky professional (Erin) came over and helped us select a flight (3) of whiskies, she was knowledgeable and friendly and made picking the whiskies a breeze.
We enjoyed ourselves so much we are going back in a couple of weeks, when we go back to Santa Rosa.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The ambience is balanced, not flashy, riotous, or noisy, but comfortable with the ability to actually talk to the people whom you are with, rather than shout out! The food is good, portions not huge but presentation and taste make up for that. There is an excellent choice of local wines to suit all pallets and wallets. Rarely full but book ahead so not to be disappointed and if you are staying, and the La Rose Hotel, just a 2-minute walk away, you will get 10% off at Tony & Jacks. The hotel is lovely, chic and very old. Tony and Jacks have an excellent whiskey bar/selection there (so I’m told) as I’m not a whiskey drinker – the collection and variety of whiskeys/scotch looked very impressive. Right opposite is the Omelet Express breakfast place – brilliant to say the least and the servings are huge. I you like to look at old cars whilst having breakfast, then this is the place to be in the morning.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Was pleasantly surprised when I stopped in for an early lunch. What a whiskey selection!! You could be there for days before having tasted them all. Service was good, food was served quickly and hot. It was a very enjoyable mid-day break.

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Started with a Mac and Cheese. I think it was a four cheese. Could have been my entire meal - was delicious. Followed it with a roasted chicken and butternut squash with brown butter. Very tasty. Added a glass of sauv blanc for a $36 tab! Also my friend ordered the pumpkin bread pudding for dessert - I highly recommend it! Server was attentive and food came out hot and cooked properly!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Primarily Steak & Seafood that was top notch, a bit surprising since nobody steered us in that direction. We took a chance and had a great surprise. The server was very young and hadn't been there that long, but very competent for the most part, and didn't hesitate to "consult" with someone else if she wasn't sure about something. I had a surf-n-turf dish while my wife had just fish. Both were excellent, and so was the wine.