“Fresh, great selections, vegan, and organic options”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fresh China - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
Santa Rosa, California
“Fresh, great selections, vegan, and organic options”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2012

Ive been a frequent customer of Fresh China for years. The service is great, and food is always delicious from my experience. I sometimes ask for what is freshest and organic, and they are happy to suggest something special fresh that day like broccolini and shitake mushrooms, or try the lettuce wrap with pine nuts, mushrooms and veggies. You can create your own stir fry or select from the buffet bar. They dont use MSG. Although Im not into Dim Sum, they have it too. Friendly service and great food at reasonable prices - what more could you want?!

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank RFrancis

Livermore
“China Fresh, The name says it all”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2012

While I was waiting for my carry out, I walked around the buffet, wishing I was staying to eat in. The order was ready and in 10 minutes my friend and I were eating piping hot, delicious carryout at her home. There was enough for me to have seconds and enough for both of us to have a meal from it the next day. The food was fresh, delicious and reasonably priced. I can hardly wait to try the buffet, next time I'm in Santa Rosa at Coddingtown Shopping center.

• Visited January 2012
Ukiah, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dissapointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

They must have changed owners or management because the food wasn't as tasty as prior meals were. The starch was not dissolved in parts. The menu was changed to less of a variety. Now we got to look for another good Chinese restaurant somewhere out there.

Visited July 2011
“After working in China for the past 35...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2010

After working in China for the past 35 years I was very enjoyable surprised at the quality of the new Fresh China Restaurant. I can honestly say that the food tastes the way it is supposed to taste. It helps that the Chef is from Zhanjiang, the city my wife and family are from. Most notably is the fact that they do not use the typically frozen carrots and peas that are found in many Chinese eatery's here in the USA. The Dim Sum menu is varied and authentic. The waitstaff has always given me friendly and good service. If you want real and well prepared Chinese food, Fresh China is the place to go,you will receive friendly service and good value for the prices

“Good dim sum Great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2010

The only dim sum available in Sonoma County used to be at Trader Joe's but Fresh China does a very good job of it. It is served in courses and made to order which made it hot and delicious. Peter, one of the cooks was very gracious, made reccomendations and let us try some deserts that we may not have chosen. The buffet looked OK and the decor was dated but if you can't make the trip to the city, give it a try.

1 Thank SallyFeliz