All reviewsjohn ash restaurantturn down serviceferrari caranoupstairs fireplace roomjogging trailwine countrybeautiful groundsbocce ballprivate patiosecond floorwine tastingfrench doorssitting areaeach morningon site restaurantrooms are largeworkout room
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Located moments north of Santa Rosa, the Vintner's Inn is a perfect oasis! Set within acres of vines, the grounds are beautifully kept and wandering them at sunset is a bonus! Another bonus was the half bottle of wine awaiting us in the (very large) room! The adjacent bar provided the perfect location for a light supper with cocktails and the al fresco breakfast was delish (the best corned beef hash I've ever had). The only downer? Having to leave after just one night (to continue our trip to Napa). Not sure why this isn't voted number one!

Room Tip: Our room overlooked a courtyard and fountain, nice and quiet. Other rooms look out over the vines
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2016

I loved a lot of the little touches about this place. Throughout our little tour of San Francisco, we stayed at four different hotels. I think this was my favorite, but our experience the last morning definitely brought things down a notch! Our car was broken into, luckily we had taken everything into our room other than a pair of tennis shoes, which they must not have wanted? Nothing was broken on our rental car so we didn't have to call the police, but it would've been nice for the front-desk worker to show a little more concern...
Things that I liked were... the little note in the shape of a leaf on our bed that has wild-flower seeds in it. It was there when we arrived. We liked our balcony, and the view, and they even brought cookies for your pillow at the time of turn-down service. The only other negative was that we tried to get breakfast at the restaurant on site and waited at the hostess stand for five minutes before giving up because no-one had talked to us. The view, location, cute touches, and decent price made me like it enough that I would definitely recommend it to friends and family!

Room Tip: Look for a room with a balcony on the outer edge.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Yummmmmm after a big day filled with the fantastic vineyards set up by Sonoma Wine Tours we ended up in this beautiful relaxed tasty local retreat

Highly recommend as a must go to place, by accident met lots of folks in the wine business who helped us set up tomorrow's tasty treats

Highly recommend the calamari loved the basil sauce, and the oysters supper!!!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2016

We stayed here during a trip to the wine country. We were so tired after visiting wineries and driving and found Vintner's Inn to be just what we needed. We had a room in building two, on the bottom floor. It was a spacious king bed room, with a nice comfortable couch (both could sit on it!), complimentary water and a nice bottle of wine to welcome us. We had a small, secluded patio which was perfect for relaxing on before dinner. The property was very nicely kept-the flowers and fountains were beautiful. The bed was very comfortable with perfect linens, and the towels were thick and lush. We loved the shampoo, conditioner and lotion as well! The bathroom accommodated both of us nicely. The cookies at turn down were another fun surprise! We had not one complaint about Vintner's Inn. My only regret is that we didn't have another night there! Apparently, there is a path through the nearby vineyard but it was closed the day we were there. We would have enjoyed relaxing outside if we had had more time. The employees were very welcoming and friendly as well. I will definitely recommend Vintners Inn to my friends when visiting the region.

Room Tip: We were pleasantly surprised at how quiet our first floor room was!
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2016

We loved the secluded feel of the inn - very nice. The room decor, however, was very disappointing. It was so outdated it was almost unenjoyable. It reminded me of my grandparents' home in the 1980s. Perhaps the oddest part of the room was that the iron was attached to the ironing board. Made it extremely difficult to iron and fill it with water. Weird. Anyway, we'll gladly come back if everything were to be updated. When paying $200+/night for a room, we expect as much.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple