“This tour was the highlight of our trip!”

Wine Country Chauffeur
Ranked #10 of 23 Tours in Santa Rosa
More attraction details
Owner description: Crafting personalized wine tours in the Sonoma and Napa Valleys and the Clear Lake area, Wine Country Chauffeur can guide you to the finest wineries, restaurants and accomodations. Whether you prefer a lively and exciting adventure or a more subdued, relaxing private tour, Wine Country Chauffeur can customize the perfect tour to meet your personal tastes.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My boyfriend and I had a perfect day with Philip. He was right on time to pick us up in his very clean and extremely comfortable car, and immediately asked us what types of wines we enjoyed, and exactly what our expectations were from the day. After having discovered what we wanted/liked, we drove off to begin with a spectacular winery perched on a hillside that specialised in sparkling wines. There is no way that we would have found the small, beautiful, out of the way wineries that Philip took us to, and nor would we have enjoyed it nearly as much. He allowed us to have our own time, but, if we had any questions, Philip was there to answer them. There are hundred of wineries in Sonoma alone, and had I been driving I would never have had such a great experience. The next time we come back to Sonoma/Napa we will be calling Philip as I honestly cannot imagine that there could be a better way to discover this piece of the world.

1  Thank kcru67
"van"
"reservation"
"california"

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My girlfriends and I were going to Napa for the day. One of us had used Philip before so we were lucky to be able to book him again. He was punctual, attentive, friendly, affordable and accomodating. We hit every winery we wanted to and even got back to San Fran 2 hours after we were supposed to, which didn't bother him one bit. He even stopped at a shipping place on the way out of Napa so we could have our purchased wine put in proper boxes to check in at the airport. We didn't even have to ask him to do this. He knows his stuff/wine/Napa, hands down!

1  Thank KLK2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were fortunate to book Philip last minute (he had had a cancellation and us, a change in plans) and we were so thankful the day worked out as it did. Philip was prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He drove us to 5 vineyards in a new Lincoln Navigator and knew the way to each quite well. I highly recommend Philip!

1  Thank krissi l
Reviewed November 16, 2011

My boyfriend and I were nervous to go on a tour with just the two of us but we were quickly reassured that there was no other way to do this. If you want to learn some history about Napa and Sonoma while touring this is the absolute way to go. Philip was attentative from start to finish of our 2-day tour, he took us off the beat and track to tasting rooms we never would have found on our own. Philip adjusted our trip so we could go at our own pase. This was truly the most relaxing trip while very productive. Philip booked our schedule so we did not know where were were going next nor did we feel pressure if we were ahead or running late. We cannot wait to go back for our next trip!! Philip is truly exceptional!

2  Thank BKM1204