“Average”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Seventh Street
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The meal was just ok, nothing special. Two of the four of us had beef and neither of those were cooked correctly even though the cooking descriptions on the menu were used when placing the order. Unfortunately, by the time it was returned, other dinners were finished. No accommodations were offered.

1  Thank SMV56
There are newer reviews for Stark's Steakhouse

Reviewed September 18, 2013

What a great steak house! I had the strip and my sister had the filet. Both were done to perfection. I Highly recommend the steaks! After eating seafood on the coast for a few days, This was an awesome change of pace! :)

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Good sides and garlic bread, reasonable wine. Evidently, they can't do a baked potato. Two were brought out, each barely warm and still slightly hard from undercooking. My bone in strip was good, but barely warm, and the 32 oz. tomahawk bone in ribeye was about 20 oz. bone and maybe 12 oz. steak. Not enough for two to share but at $90, priced out of sight. I would not return.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I didn't anticipate much when I made a reservation at this restaurant. I chose it primarily based on its proximity to the hotel I was staying at and therefore went in rather blind.

The meal and service were very good. The atmosphere is a bit upscale, particularly for a small town, but not too much so.

Although this may have been owing to that there was a convention in town, it was lucky I had a reservation (for an early dinner at 6:15 pm on a Saturday) as I saw that someone who walked in off the street was told there would be no tables available for a couple of hours. In contrast, my party was seated on arrival.

1  Thank Jay K
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We live locally and Saturday night date night is a special ritual for us. This place makes our top 10 and we come back often. They have an awesome surf and turf and the peppercorn steak sauce is my favorite. My husband rotates back and forth from the prime rib and the chicken under a brick which he loves. We have even shared the king cut prime rib and it was one of the best we have ever had. The staff is almost always friendly and helpful. This is a steakhouse that knows how to please its customers. We love the garlic loaf bread and this is where we bring visiting friends.