“Hamburger with truffle oil aioli”
Review of Stark's Steakhouse

Stark's Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 543 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Seventh Street
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Need I say more! Load up on your cholesterol for the year - and boy is it worth it. Delicious beef, event the bread was worth it. Take half the burger home and didn't even have room for dessert which I ALWAYS have!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I got a steak; my wife the butterfish. The steak was cooked to order but was a little chewy which I didn't expect for $40. The caesar salad was very good, and the fried sweet potato was delicious. We ate at 6 so it wasn't noisy as others have said. It was certainly noisy in the bar, however, but the bar and restaurant are separated by a closed door. There is ample parking. Our server was knowledgeable and attentive.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Visited this place based on TA reviews. Ordered the prime rib eye med rare. In my top five best steaks ever. Asparagus is my fav veggie and it was tender and delish. My sister had the tuna and loved it too. If I ever visit the area again I will definitely return to Starks.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The place came highly recommended by hotel staff, so gave it a try. As a steak lover, I was not disappointed. Order prime Angus ribeye medium rare , perfectly cooked.. Charred at outside, crispy fat - pink/red inside. Normally not order sauce but gave pepper sauce a try and it was yummy. A bit at the high side for price but on business trip - so it was alright.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stark's is overrated. Ate there Saturday night -- very noisy. Could not hear the other two people I was dining with. Their steaks are not good and the ones they say are Prime are definitely not. Mine was undercooked, cold and dry. Add to that the bad service and overall it was a very expensive, disappointing night. I do not recommend Stark's.

2  Thank JenandErik