We stayed at this hotel over Memorial Day weekend, and was impressed with the room and service. First, we noticed that Hilton Garden Inns have the most comfortable beds! I woke up in the morning thinking I slept in my own bed at home. I always enjoy their welcome cookies as well. Their breakfast staff was super friendly and very cheerful. I think what stood out for us the most was that we intentionally left items in the room after check out, including a bottle of wine (because we did not want to take it with us), the hotel called us while on the road to let us know that we left a grocery bag and a bottle of wine. What service! We try to stay at Hilton Garden Inns wherever we go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport hotel is just minutes from popular Sonoma County, CA businesses and world-renowned wineries. Enjoy complimentary airport shuttle service to and from the Charles Schulz Sonoma County Airport (STS). Our guests enjoy complimentary WiFi and microwaves/mini-refrigerators in every room. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served daily in our on-site restaurant. Check out our on-site bar/lounge, indoor pool and whirlpool spa, fitness room, 24-hour business center, on-site 24-hour Pavilion Pantry, and meeting space options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport Hotel Santa Rosa
- California Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport Santa Rosa, CA