We stayed here for a night because I had Hilton Points so it was free. It was a bit far from the wineries we visited - about 25 miles and from st Helena 35 miles where we ate. But it was free. I got more than I paid for. E bed was comfy, the room clean. Shower pressure was amazing!!!! I didn't want to get out, but the towel was big and plush so it made it ok. The staff is friendly. Breakfast is not included but coffee was free. Nice if you are in Sonoma valley area. There is a great breakfast place next door, along with a movie theater so you don't have to go far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport hotel is just minutes from popular Sonoma County, CA businesses and world-renowned wineries. Enjoy complimentary airport shuttle service to and from the Charles Schulz Sonoma County Airport (STS). Our guests enjoy complimentary WiFi and microwaves/mini-refrigerators in every room. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served daily in our on-site restaurant. Check out our on-site bar/lounge, indoor pool and whirlpool spa, fitness room, 24-hour business center, on-site 24-hour Pavilion Pantry, and meeting space options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport Hotel Santa Rosa
- California Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport Santa Rosa, CA