Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Girls Weekend Private Wine Country Tour

We had the pleasure of having Lori bring my group around the Sonoma Wine Country. From our first... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Venture85421
Excellent company

Lori came highly recommended by our concierge and we were not disappointed. She arrived on time... read more

Reviewed June 25, 2019
522karlj
Las Vegas, Nevada
via mobile

All reviews wine country blue rock country experience touring sonoma dry creek valley fantastic tour girls weekend day tour alexander valley beautiful scenery russian river an amazing experience lori itinerary suggestions knowledge napa
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2019

Lori helped my wife plan a surprise birthday wine tasting tour for us in the Healdsburg-Dry Creek Valley-Alexander Valley area. Her suggestions for stops included Pasterick Vineyard and Blue Rock Vineyard - both were amazing, individualized experiences. Lori is super knowledgeable about the area, took us on the scenic routes between stops, and got some great photo ops for us. We definitely recommend Lori to anyone looking for a fun, thoughtfully-planned tour in Wine Country!

Date of experience: May 2019
Lori W, Owner at Wine Country Car And Driver, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Ryan, it was an absolute honor and pleasure to work with Lindsey to plan such a memorable day for you both celebrating your 40th. Double celebration really since it was your wedding anniversary days later. I so enjoyed meeting you two and am so happy you choose Sonoma County to relocate to and settle down. I know I'll be seeing you again and I can't wait! Thanks for the review!

Reviewed April 15, 2019

We had a great day on our wine tour. Lori had a great plan in place for us to be able to enjoy a variety of different sizes and types of wineries. She had scheduled private tastings and walk-in tastings. She ensured that we were able to see some of the local sites between our tastings and gave us many opportunities for pictures. I would definitely recommend Wine Country Car and Driver for a wine tour.

Date of experience: April 2019
Lori W, Owner at Wine Country Car And Driver, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Thanks so much, I am so happy you had an great day! See you again someday for more fun. Take care, Lori

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

This was our first time in wine country and Lori, with Wine Country Car and Driver, exceeded ALL our expectations! She took us on a lovely,customized wine tour through Dry Creek Valley. We visited 4 wineries and she made sure we saw all the beauty on our drive through the valleys. Her knowledge of the area and wineries was stellar and we had a fabulous day!! She gave us recommendations on resturaunts and other wineries to visit on our own on the other days of our stay!!! All her suggestions we amazing! Lori is hands down the best person to make your wine country visit superb!!!

Date of experience: February 2019

Wow, what a glowing review! Thank you Marcy, what a pleasure it was spending the day with you guys. Can't wait for your next visit! Cheers, Lori

Reviewed January 24, 2019

I had family in from out of town and was looking for a beer tour. I found Lori and could not have been happier. She selected a number of craft breweries around the area. They were all great. More importantly, Lori was fun, informative, she was always there when we were ready to move on, knows the area history well, and helped ensure we were all having a great experience. I plan to use her for a wine tour in the future, which is the best recommendataton I can make.

Date of experience: January 2019
Lori W, Owner at Wine Country Car And Driver, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2019

Thank you, Lynne! It was so nice meeting you, Dave and Jan and I'm so happy you all had such a fun day of beer tasting! I look forward to introducing you to some amazing wineries as well down the road. Kind regards, Lori

Reviewed December 10, 2018

My wife and I had been to Sonoma before and visited several wineries that we like most. We wanted to go see smaller and different wineries this time. Lori asked us all about ourselves -- what wines we liked and disliked. What wineries we had been to and what we liked most. And then she came back with a full day itinerary, including lunch, for us. We iterated on a few of the places and then we were all set. She made sure to confirm each winery ahead of time and make any necessary reservations for us. The day came, she picked us up right on time and we had a fabulous day. She picked a GREAT little winery (Blue Rock Winery) to start with and we instantly fell in love with them and had to join their wine club. The other wineries were charming and exactly what we were hoping for. Lunch was ready (she pre-ordered it) for us mid-day and we took our time going from place to place. Lori was not only an excellent guide and driver, but she was also an outstanding organizer and planner. We definitely challenged her to find some different places from her normal spots and she nailed them. We look forward to using her on our next trip up there. We just need to make more space in our wine fridge..

Date of experience: December 2018
Lori W, Owner at Wine Country Car And Driver, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Thanks so much Jeff and Karen! It was a pleasure to meet you both and spend a fun day with you. I look forward to you challenging me again in the future and will always try my best to hit it out of the ball park. I wish you both the very best. Happy holidays, Lori