Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Girls Weekend Private Wine Country Tour

We had the pleasure of having Lori bring my group around the Sonoma Wine Country. From our first... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Venture85421
Excellent company

Lori came highly recommended by our concierge and we were not disappointed. She arrived on time... read more

Reviewed June 25, 2019
522karlj
Las Vegas, Nevada
via mobile

All reviews wine country blue rock country experience touring sonoma dry creek valley fantastic tour girls weekend day tour alexander valley beautiful scenery russian river an amazing experience lori itinerary suggestions knowledge napa
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

We loved spending our day with Lori driving around in Sonoma. Not only did she show us the kind of wineries and scenery we love so much, she is also a very friendly and open minded person to have a chat with when you are cruising through a beautiful scenery. Definitely worth the hourly charge, Lori comes with extensive knowledge of the area and the wineries it houses and she will turn your day in an amazing trip to your likings.

Her car is very comfortable too! We drove around for 9 hours and visited 4 wineries. Our lunch was a delicious sandwich which we picked up at a deli, while we parked ourselves besides a creek with a bottle of wine we just bought on the premises.

Thanks a lot Lori! It was overall a great day that is definitely one of the highlights of our CA trip. Bas and Corinna

Date of experience: September 2018
Lori W, Owner at Wine Country Car And Driver, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

You are so welcome and what a great day it was! Thanks so much for your review, much appreciated! Be well, Lori

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I used Lori after reading her reviews on trip adviser. She was awesome!! She was professional, knowledgeable, and so sweet. She let us book some tastings on our own that we knew we wanted, but also had a few suggestions on her own based on her experiences. The winery we loved the most between the 8 we visited was of course the choice Lori suggested. Loved it! Instead of wasting time eating lunch at restaurants, we had ordered sandwiches from some great local places , Lori picked them up while we were at tastings, and she would find the most beautiful picnic spots for us to eat! She really is a gem. Her van is comfy, filled with waters, and a perfect place to nap when you have done too much drinking haha. Definitely will be using her again.

Date of experience: September 2018

Yay TripAdvisor, I'm so glad you found me. Thanks for the awesome review and such a fun day out. Until the next time, be well, Lori

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Had he fortunate opportunity to spend the weekend in wine Country with friends. Having been twice previously I thought I knew what to expect...all I can say is WOW, Lori exceeds the expectations. This is my friends go to driver in wine country and I know why, Lori does not miss a detail! She has the highest in customer service standards and goes above and beyond to create an amazing experience for them, she did a phenomenal job in mixing some of our go to wineries with the most extraordinary boutique spots with amazing locations and views! I will now only recommend Lori to those I know planning a wine country getaway, thank you for making ours AMAZING!

Date of experience: September 2018
Lori W, Owner at Wine Country Car And Driver, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Wow, Tara, I am blown away by your glowing review! It truly does make me so happy to know that you had such a great time here! Thank you, it means the world to me when someone takes their precious time (and I know you are a busy lady) to write a review about your experience. You all were such a pleasure to spend 2 fun-filled days with and I so appreciate the loyalty Corinna and Jeff have shown having me as their guide/driver for 3 Indy race years in a row now. Please extend my gratitude to Tyson as well, she was a blast and so was her little boys tractor. Who knows, maybe it will go viral? All my best to you and until the next time, Lori

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Wine Country Car and Driver was highly recommended to me by the concierge at a local hotel. I was planning a girls' weekend and my guest insisted that we get a car/driver for at least one of our days together. Thankfully, with only 2 days notice (on a holiday weekend), Lori was miraculously available and willing to put together an itinerary for me and my guest. Lori is prompt, professional, personable, and extremely knowledgeable. The vehicle is spotless, seats comfy, and having a safe, licensed & insured driver in wine country is a wise choice. Lori had ice cold bottles of water waiting for us when she picked us up and had several fabulous suggestions for wineries and even places to stop for food. (We brought our own picnic lunch) Lori found some wineries I'd never heard of and we thoroughly enjoyed. She even found us a perfect picnic spot at a winery along the Dry Creek. Lori is very connected in Sonoma County and shared some great stories about the area and the wine industry. We appreciated her personality, professionalism, and flexibility. I would HIGHLY recommend and will definitely use Wine Country Car and Driver again!

Reviewed August 24, 2018

We only enquired with Lori to do a tour at the last minute, so thought it might be hard to get much arranged. What a great day we had though.
We three from Australia (my wife, adult daughter & myself) were staying deep in the Redwoods of Russian River valley & had been suggested some wineries to visit by an expert. No problem for Lori. She worked out which ones could be visited & in what order, called up & booked us in, even though it was all very last minute. No Problem is Lori's 'modus operandi'.
Not only did she give us a great all day tour of the wineries, she gave us several other great recommendations for things to do & see on our other days in the area.
She's a terrific ambassador for the region & its producers.

Date of experience: August 2018
Lori W, Owner at Wine Country Car And Driver, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2018

Thank you Gregg, I'm so happy that you enjoyed your day. I do indeed love to share my passion about Sonoma County with my guests so I guess I did my job :-). You have a wonderful family and I loved spending the day with you fun Aussies! Until the next time. All my very best to you all!