Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Girls Weekend Private Wine Country Tour

We had the pleasure of having Lori bring my group around the Sonoma Wine Country. From our first... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Venture85421
Excellent company

Lori came highly recommended by our concierge and we were not disappointed. She arrived on time... read more

Reviewed June 25, 2019
522karlj
Las Vegas, Nevada
via mobile

All reviews wine country blue rock country experience touring sonoma dry creek valley fantastic tour girls weekend day tour alexander valley beautiful scenery russian river an amazing experience lori itinerary suggestions knowledge napa
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

We were in town for the old timers hockey tournament and booked Lori for two days of touring. One day for wine tours and the second for a distillery and craft brewers. She was absolutely wonderful and very accommodating to our requests. We will be booking again next year if our old boys are playing again

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I found Lori out of sheer luck at first since I didn't know where to start looking as I am new to the Bay area; boy did I luck out! I will only tour with her in the future! Last March my boyfriend and I did a loop from Sonoma to Healdsberg and back, all customized by Lori based on our location, taste, and visual preferences. We had the BEST time and she truly made our trip memorable, so much so that I brought my girlfriends back for round two! Lori is passionate about creating a truly special experience for people. She truly loves what she does! She's like a best friend you are visiting in their home town and since she is from this stunning region, she knows it inside and out. Her relationship with the wineries are top notch and since they take care of her, they'll take care of you and give you the royal treatment. Lori is a very special person, professional and now a new friend! Truly worth it, so call her today and book a tour, you won't regret it!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

My son and I visited the area and decided we wanted to do a winery tour. Lori's tour was suggested to us and thought we would give it a chance. It was a great choice. Lori runs a really friendly, professional and knowledgeable service. She is a great guide tailoring the tour to our particular likes. I could not recommend her any higher to others. If you take a tour with Lori you will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 9, 2017

Lori did an exceptional job of creating a great tour for us. We visited four beautiful wineries that had something to offer each of us. It was a wonderful day. Lori really made it a fun and memorable day for us. Would definitely recommend her!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Amazing day enjoying local wineries. Great "blend" of fantastic wines, knowledge of the area and vineyards, relaxing among the vines and tasting rooms/decks. Highly recommend Lori to give you a fantastic experience in the area!!!!!!!!

Date of experience: April 2017