Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great day wine tasting

Lori was amazing for our recent wine tasting day. She went above and beyond planning a day that met... read more

Reviewed September 29, 2020
bryand352
San Diego, California
30th Anniversary Trip

Lori came highly recommended and we were not disappointed. She put together the perfect day for us... read more

Reviewed September 27, 2019
Girlredd2019

All reviews wine tasting sonoma valley likes and dislikes girls weekend lori wineries interests
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2016

My family and I wanted to experience the area, enjoy the wineries and didn't really know where to go. I email Lori at the suggestion on the concierge at out hotel, she called me back and got all the details of our likes, dislikes, family structure ( my 9 year old grand daughter was joining us). And developed a wonderful personally designed day for us. She brought us to a brewery to please my husband, and 3 more every different but all high quality beautiful wineries. Each winery had a totally different feel and the wineries were all delicious. I've never been that knowledgeable about wine but my son in law is. He was very happy with her choices as well.
All in all, we had a wonderful, interesting, and fun day for all. I would absolutely recommend Wine Country Car and Driver for all levels of experience. Bonus is that Lori is local and was very helpful with all sorts of suggestions for our natures hikes we planned as well.
Thank you Lori, you literally made our day perfect!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 28, 2016

I was in Northern California for work and had a friend fly out and we spent the week touring the whole area. One of our best days was spent with Heather as our driver as we toured Sonoma Valley. Lori and She had some great recommendations for vineyards to visit in addition to the ones we had researched and they made sure each place we went took great care of us. Highly recommend this team!! :)

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank jessicaa902
Reviewed April 12, 2016

My wife and I stopped in Guerneville on our end-to-end trip on PCH, with plans to explore Russian River area wineries the next day. Seeing an info card for Wine Country Car & Driver when we checked in, we called at 7:30 pm on a Saturday evening to see if they had availability for us the next day. Lori was so easy to work with in hearing our interests and devising an itinerary, which she emailed to us that evening. The next morning, Heather picked us up promptly and led us through the day with a delightful mix of professional touring and personal feel, always emphasizing that the day was about us and making us happy. Their competent planning gave us a great day that was always open to flexible changes in plan. We were impressed that folks at the wineries knew her and Wine Country Car & Driver, and that she arranged some special deals as we went from winery to winery. Lori and Heather are fabulous, and we recommend them highly to our foodie friends who plan to visit the Northern Sonoma County area!

Date of experience: April 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank brianmenard1967
Reviewed April 11, 2016

Would use this service again...no question...it was outstanding...will.use this again for our next visit.

Date of experience: October 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed April 11, 2016

We had such an amazing day with Lori! The whole experience was better than we could have ever expected.

In the planning stages, she asked us a few questions about our wine preferences, any wineries we really wanted to visit, etc. and she took care of the rest! She created the perfect itinerary and made reservations for every stop along the way. She even arranged lunch for us.

Lori is so knowledgeable of the area and the wines and has such a warm personality. The day was flawless and so enjoyable. She really made us feel like VIPs! We can’t wait until we have the opportunity to go back and spend another day in wine country with Lori.

Date of experience: April 2016