“I don't know what happened here...”
Review of La Cabana

La Cabana
Ranked #8 of 49 Restaurants in Santa Paula
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Show Low, Arizona
“I don't know what happened here...”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was a "home town girl" and this was my favorite place to eat. I was back for a family visit and it broke my heart to see this place. Yes it was packed with loyal customers. So I guess they are doing ok. My food was kinda yucky. Husband had the bean burrito and a couple of beef tacos,,,, it was just ok but he would have rather-ed have had taco bell. My daughter had the chicken quesadilla and I had a chicken burrito think fried... they both had like boiled chicken in them... anyway... it was not fresh and tasty. I love Gabby but someone please help them in the kitchen. I am so sorry to have to leave a sad review. I wish someone would add a coat of paint freshen up the place and my server may have a hearing problem as she really yelled at us the whole time.

• Visited June 2013