“Great Dining Experience”
Review of Enzo's

Enzo's
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Santa Paula
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: It's in the Glen Tavern Inn.
Oak View, California
“Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

It is a very relaxing ambiance in a historical hotel building. The food was great, a very fair price and very fun services. Our waiter sings classical italian opera style songs during the evening at the tables. We loved the experience. The deserts were a must!

• Visited January 2014

Santa Paula, California
“In A Wonderful Setting!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The food is excellent, and the service was wonderful. The setting is an old hotel and was just lovely. Great visit!

Visited July 2013
Ventura, CA
“Surprise”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I've lived and worked around Santa Paula for over 40 years.
During that time, I've seen and experienced many restaurants that have come and gone from the Glen Tavern Hotel. I recently bought a "Groupon" for Enzo's thinking that I'd just give it a try. Much to my surprise and delight, I had one of the best restaurant meals that I've had. I had the Eggplant Parmesan, Caesar Salad, and Tiramisu for dessert. the Eggplant was tender, tasty, with a nice crispy crust.. The Caesar evenly dressed just right (not overly done) with an excellent dressing. The Tiramisu was very tasty. I am an amateur chef with some picky expectations, but found this a super experience on all counts. My compliments to the chef and our exceptional waiter Jonathan. We will return often!

• Visited September 2013
“The ruby gem of Santa Paula”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The ground level hub of the historic Glen Tavern Inn is one of the best dining experiences in Ventura County. The atmosphere will seduce you and the food will satiate you...what more could one ask for?

Newbury Park, California, United States
“Great Ambiance and Perfect Food”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husand and I took our two young daughters here for dinner last night, and we will absolutely be back. My Pollo de Limone (white wine and lemon sauce with capers) was amazing, and the risotto and broccolli that came with it were cooked perfectly. The owners and the rest of the staff are so friendly and professional. We will be back at the inn (Glenn Tavern Inn) and the restaurant in the very near future.

1 Thank Sarah T