“Surprise”

Enzo's
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Santa Paula
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It's in the Glen Tavern Inn.
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I've lived and worked around Santa Paula for over 40 years.
During that time, I've seen and experienced many restaurants that have come and gone from the Glen Tavern Hotel. I recently bought a "Groupon" for Enzo's thinking that I'd just give it a try. Much to my surprise and delight, I had one of the best restaurant meals that I've had. I had the Eggplant Parmesan, Caesar Salad, and Tiramisu for dessert. the Eggplant was tender, tasty, with a nice crispy crust.. The Caesar evenly dressed just right (not overly done) with an excellent dressing. The Tiramisu was very tasty. I am an amateur chef with some picky expectations, but found this a super experience on all counts. My compliments to the chef and our exceptional waiter Jonathan. We will return often!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The ground level hub of the historic Glen Tavern Inn is one of the best dining experiences in Ventura County. The atmosphere will seduce you and the food will satiate you...what more could one ask for?

Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husand and I took our two young daughters here for dinner last night, and we will absolutely be back. My Pollo de Limone (white wine and lemon sauce with capers) was amazing, and the risotto and broccolli that came with it were cooked perfectly. The owners and the rest of the staff are so friendly and professional. We will be back at the inn (Glenn Tavern Inn) and the restaurant in the very near future.

1  Thank Sarah T
Reviewed September 3, 2013

For my birthday dinner, my spouse, sister and brother-in-law recently enjoyed a delicious meal at Enzo's Italian Restaurant in Santa Paula, CA.
I enjoyed the Ravioli Ricotta Spinaci made with ricotta and spinach topped with butter sage sauce and light marinara. It was perfect.
Our wait person, Carissa, was friendly, knowledgeable and outgoing, making our dining experience even more enjoyable.
The ambiance was warm and welcoming.
The restaurant is located in the historic Glen Tavern Inn on Mill Street. Enzo's restaurant and the Inn are set in the Old Town District of Santa Paula and are within walking distance to numerous local shops and attractions, and minutes to the Santa Paula Airport. The quaint City of Santa Paula, California, in Ventura County is located 12 miles from Ventura beaches and a short ride to the Ojai Valley.
Enzo’s is open 6 days a week serving dinner only.
Tuesday - Thursday, Sunday: 5pm - 9pm
Friday, Saturday: 5pm - 10 pm
I highly recommend visiting Santa Paula and while you're there, enjoy a fine dinner at Enzo's.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

when we stay at the glenn tavern inn we make sure to have at least one dinner here. formal yet with liberal dress code. food has been good and consistent and my girlfriend had the lobster lasagna special that night. save room for the creme brulee