“Always enjoyable with great service”
Review of Enzo's

Enzo's
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Santa Paula
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It's in the Glen Tavern Inn.
Reviewed December 24, 2012

We've made a habit of eating here before attending an entertaining play at the Santa Paula playhouse. Our recent meal was excellent. Included with the meal is fresh focaccia bread sliced and lightly toasted with butter and cheese which was so good we were glad didn’t order their bruschetta to go with our flavorful Bogle Petit Syrah that we’ve had before. The waiter told us this time we got the last bottle, understandable at $20 a bottle. Other excellent wines are available at a reasonable price as well. Our friend was trying to eat light, and ordered soup with a house salad. He found the fresh salad to be a meal in itself. His homemade minestrone was not bulked up with pasta, just vegetable and beans in a flavorful red base. We split an ample baby lettuce salad filled with apples, walnuts, bleu cheese, and raisins, served with balsamic dressing salad.The putanesca pasta was flavorful. There was no problem with adding spicy sausage, which they did at no extra cost. My salmon with capers, olives, and red peppers was well prepared and tasty. We split a bread pudding which was excellent. Servers were friendly and professional. An opera song thrown in by one of the waiters fits this historic lovely dining room.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I am a long term resident of Santa Paula, and I was charmed to find this restaurant in my home town. My friend and I went here on a Friday night and ordered bruschetta for an appetizer and we each got a pizza for ourselves. In addition, we each had one of their signature cocktails. The food and drinks were all above average, but what made this a wonderful restaurant was the customer service. Our waiter was very polite and extremely attentive to our requests. This was the best service I have ever had in a restaurant before. I will definitely be a repeat guest.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

11/10/2012 - A 14 member party of family members ate at Enzo's and the quality of the meals served was mediocre at best. No one expressed any positive comments as to flavor or Italian authenticity of their meals. Also, speed of service was rather slow as first people served finished well ahead of last person served. Just about 20 minutes. Salad contents were fresh but portions were very skimpy even by American standards. We ate at other locations the remainder of our stay.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This restaurant is quiet, the food delicious and the service is outstanding! I love to go to this restaurant and hope many others will try it as well!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We had a great night here and delicious-really delicious food here. The cheese plate was incredible and we has some fabulous pasta dish. Very fresh tasting!