TripAdvisor
Santa Monica
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great pizza, great price”
Review of REDS Pizza

REDS Pizza
Ranked #275 of 821 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Description: "Home of the Swedish Pizza" We proudly serve Classic & Specialty pizzas, Pastas with house-made Alfredo and Bolognese sauces, Salads, Wings, Burgers/Fries and more!
Reviewed September 25, 2018

This was a short walk from our hotel and on my list of pizza places. Very casual (a bit industrial?) and not too appealing from the outside (dirty door right by a bus stop) but the pizza was great with a 10" cheese being just $5. Can't beat it! Several other $5 options. It's a tiny place and it was quite hot inside the day we went (and was only about 69-71 outside). They just needed to get the air in. Pizza was great. Would recommend, would go back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

Reds was right by my hotel so I had to give it a try. The building is a bit run down but the food was actually really good. Their pineapple ham pizza is loaded with flavorful ingredients that I would get again. Please note this is a favorite after school hotspot so if you go, I'd recommend checking it out either before or after school let's out.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

We turned up at 8.30 on the night we arrived in LA to grab dinner on a whim and it was a real win! Great pizza, great toppings. My husband had the one with kebab meat and was surprised by how much he liked it! I went for classic BBQ chicken and it was awesome - not too thick on the base and piping hot. Nice and cheap too - lucky break for us!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Found this place based on reviews. It isn't much as a restaurant. But, the pizza was great. I had the Madison which was recommended as their specialty by the employee. It was very good. The crust was crispy. The meat topping was very flavorful. I would visit again.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed July 3, 2016

I'm not regular Gluten free goer, but I LOVE the Gluten free Pizza here. It tastes lie a smashed croissant. Crispy and flaky. Not all the toppings are same as a traditional Pizza place so you have the option for something a little different if you want. They also have non gluten free options.

Date of visit: June 2016