“Great neighborhood brunch”

Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great neighborhood brunch”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Lots of choices and convient location. Pet friendly too. Something for everyone. Great place to have a relaxed brunch with family and friends.

Visited January 2013

Clarence, New York
“Terrific food and service!!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This place has both amazing food AND AMAZING service!

When I travel, I like to experience a lot of different types of restaurants.

So imagine my surprise when I had to keep coming back to the Lazy Daisy day after day to TRY MORE OF THEIR MENU. Absolutely OFF THE HOOK! The food was all high-quality, and generous portions to boot. I wish I had a place like this back in Western New York - it would become my official hangout. Sad when we had to leave; looking forward to our trip back in Spring - going to continue trying the rest of the menu!!!

• Visited September 2012
Rye, New York
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

When ever visiting California, I always go out of my way to eat at the Lazy Daisy Cafe. I have visited during the week (which is always easier for parking and getting a table). Brunch on the weekends is special but you have to be prepared to mellow out and not be in a rush.

• Visited August 2012
“Horrible service”
Reviewed November 8, 2010

I live closeby, was a frequent customer and a former waiter myself and this is my bad experience: I paid the bill in cash, didn't get a reciept with my change waited 20 min for a reciept to see that I had been short changed by $5 when I approached the server I told her I think I got the wrong change back. Without even looking at my bill or the money in my hand she opened the cash register and handed me a 5 dollar bill. Not cool.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“just an average breakfast cafe. nothing special”
Reviewed March 21, 2008

just an average breakfast cafe. nothing special

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook