Ordered coffee for 2, and some croissants and toasted bread..room service.. they ask how many croissants? a couple some bread and coffee, we are 2. Bill on the way out comes:
8 dlls for each croissant and for the toast! so one very expensive "not even breakfast": = $51 dlls!! not even a continental breakfast : no fruit no juice, Nooo just bread and coffee…
Plus $25 dlls for parking, plus, plus, plus… not worth the price.. basically there is nothing else.. so you over pay for what you get.. not to mention the noise, the band in the lobby.. the repairs.. unless you are getting a discounted rate for some reason like corporate rate its not worth it ..or get breakfast included in your rate..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar is located right on the sand in the heart of the Southern California seaside community of Santa Monica, mere steps from the Pacific Ocean on Santa Monica Bay. The hotel is adjacent to the historic Santa Monica Pier, the dynamic Third Street Promenade, Main Street, the elegant shopping and dining areas of Montana Avenue, as well as the gardens, walkways and expansive ocean panoramas of cliff-top Palisades Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Santa Monica
- Casa Del Mar Santa Monica