We really loved this hotel. Didn't give it 5 stars because it was very expensive. The rooms were great and the bathrooms beautiful. All very clean. We had a superb view of the beach and the pier. Great location. Service mostly very good although there was a bit of jobsworth going on at breakfast.
Good choice at breakfast, mostly well executed. Cocktails in the bar were very nice - again a lovely view over the beach.
The pool area was small but never overcrowded. Well maintained and a great place to get some relaxing in. Nice pool menu if short. Good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar is located right on the sand in the heart of the Southern California seaside community of Santa Monica, mere steps from the Pacific Ocean on Santa Monica Bay. The hotel is adjacent to the historic Santa Monica Pier, the dynamic Third Street Promenade, Main Street, the elegant shopping and dining areas of Montana Avenue, as well as the gardens, walkways and expansive ocean panoramas of cliff-top Palisades Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Santa Monica
- Casa Del Mar Santa Monica