Stayed for a week in February for work and my wife came to visit while there for some mid-winter sunshine. The location (next to Shutters On The Beach), is perfectly accessible from the highway (.25 Miles), yet tucked away on a secluded one-way street adjacent to the beach. The views of Santa Monica pier are great from the dining room and the service is second to none. The rooms are gorgeously appointed in a beachfront cottage style, while the lobby is more stuccochic. Make sure to use the house car for dinner and shopping about town. Recommend Giorgio Baldi just down the hill on Pacific Coast Highway, or Capo within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar is located right on the sand in the heart of the Southern California seaside community of Santa Monica, mere steps from the Pacific Ocean on Santa Monica Bay. The hotel is adjacent to the historic Santa Monica Pier, the dynamic Third Street Promenade, Main Street, the elegant shopping and dining areas of Montana Avenue, as well as the gardens, walkways and expansive ocean panoramas of cliff-top Palisades Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Santa Monica
- Casa Del Mar Santa Monica