My husband and I stayed at Casa del Mar for 1 week and it was a very relaxing stay. The room was beautifully appointed and with a view of the ocean. The windows opened and we could hear the surf. The staff were attentive and respected your privacy. My husband rented a road bike and the staff held it for him. Every day when he came to get it, they had it ready, knew his name and wished him well. The lobby is beautiful and welcoming with live music (not too loud) and we would hang out there with friends and play cards and have drinks with a great view. I would definitely come here over and over again. Just unforgettable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar is located right on the sand in the heart of the Southern California seaside community of Santa Monica, mere steps from the Pacific Ocean on Santa Monica Bay. The hotel is adjacent to the historic Santa Monica Pier, the dynamic Third Street Promenade, Main Street, the elegant shopping and dining areas of Montana Avenue, as well as the gardens, walkways and expansive ocean panoramas of cliff-top Palisades Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Santa Monica
- Casa Del Mar Santa Monica