I just returned from a 3 day weekend with my husband and 3 yr old daughter-and can not be happier with our decision to stay here! We opted for a room with a patio that was steps from the pool-the hot tub was more of a huge kiddie pool that was perfect for us and our little one! The bathroom was spacious-huge jacuzzi tub, separate glass shower separate toilet room-just perfect! The bed and linens were fabulous. We had a king bed and turned the settee that was in the room onto the perfect bed for our daughter.
The lounge was great-spacious with live music most evenings. Dinner at Catch was good as well. Room service breakast was lovely and worth the expense.
You can't beat the location-right on the beach, easy walking to all the area attractions. Not sure why the price here is cheaper than Shutters but I am not going to argue! We have stayed at the Viceroy, JW Marriott before but will now make Casa Del Mar our Santa Monica staple!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar is located right on the sand in the heart of the Southern California seaside community of Santa Monica, mere steps from the Pacific Ocean on Santa Monica Bay. The hotel is adjacent to the historic Santa Monica Pier, the dynamic Third Street Promenade, Main Street, the elegant shopping and dining areas of Montana Avenue, as well as the gardens, walkways and expansive ocean panoramas of cliff-top Palisades Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Casa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Santa Monica
- Casa Del Mar Santa Monica