5 people are viewing this hotel
$329
Free cancellation until 12/04/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$329
Free cancellation until 12/04/22
Autograph
$280
Priceline$329
Hotels.com$329
Lol.travel$393
2,252 results
All reviews jw marriott front desk valet staff ocean view location is great third street promenade lobby bar valet parking venice beach jesus emerson property spa marriotts pier bellman apolo
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2019

From the moment i pulled into valet and was greeted by Maher my evening was off to a great start. Maher took the time to not just ask for my keys but to ask about my day and showed genuine care for me going above and beyond with his assistance.

I have to say Ethan at the Front Desk was hands down the most professional and accommodating front desk agent I have dealt with in not just a long time but perhaps ever. I am a lifelong traveler and have stayed at properties 5 star 5 diamond around the world, but this man understands hospitality on another level. He was not just someone checking me in but his approach and charisma made me feel like I was talking to an old friend. He truly cares about his guests and was a highlight of my stay.

James at the Bar, what can I say? The man makes amazing drinks, has a great attitude and has the type of attitude that could make a bad day a good day for anyone just by talking. He let us try one of his personalized drinks and it was AMAZING. Not only did he take the time to ensure we were getting our needs met, he went above and beyond and truly got our night started off on an amazing note!

Last but not least, Adrian at the Front Desk overnight, words cant describe the level of hospitality this gentleman provided me. Talk about a professional. Blown away with his positive attitude even at 3 am and his ability to gauge my needs before I needed them.

Rooms were great. Service was next level.

Reviewed September 20, 2019 via mobile

When we arrived we were there before check in but honestly it didn’t matter because we were able to use the gym, there is a great spa, but what really made our day was one of the incredibly kind staff members, Tano, who made us feel welcome and comfortable. He really took care of us and it was an amazing start to a great weekend at the hotel!

Reviewed September 20, 2019

After a bad experience with a nearby hotel the JW Marriott saved my trip. Greeted with smiles and a bottle of cold water I was more than pleased with my experience here. The rooms are clean and modern with super comfy beds. See Tano the Bellhop for the ”Tano Tour”. The go to guy for anything you need. The staff here is top notch. Would definitely stay here again!

Reviewed September 19, 2019

Not one negative thing to day, amazing view and customer service. Recommended 100%. If you have any issue, let them know and they will make it better. Jessica M/manager front desk provided amazing customer service. Everyone did but she was exceptional!

1  Thank katrina l
Reviewed September 16, 2019

My family and I stayed here for 5 nights in June/July this year as part of a family vacation to the LA area. This hotel is perfectly situated off of Ocean Ave, a short walk from the beach and the pier. We had a great time visiting the area but we especially enjoyed the level of service that this JW property had. Everyone that worked at this hotel was so friendly and helpful, it was quite impressive. There was a bellhop named Tano that went out of his way to help us every time we saw him (many times throughout the trip)! He gave us what he called the "Tano Tour" which was very helpful (learned a shortcut to the room and an interesting lookout spot on the property). One evening, after spending time at the beach we came back to our room to find a bottle of wine and tray of cheese laid out for us!! I can't say enough about the level of service that was given but also just how friendly everyone was, especially Tano. I travel a lot for business and pleasure and this was one of the most well-serviced properties I've been to. We'll definitely be back again at some point!

Date of stay: June 2019