5 people are viewing this hotel
$329
Free cancellation until 12/04/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$329
Free cancellation until 12/04/22
Autograph
$280
Hotels.com$329
Priceline$329
Lol.travel$393
2,252 results
All reviews jw marriott front desk valet staff ocean view location is great third street promenade lobby bar valet parking venice beach jesus emerson property spa marriotts pier bellman apolo
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Tano is the BEST!!! He is so attentive and willing to go the extra mile for all guests!! He makes you feel like part of the family from the minute you walk in the door!! He made sure we had everything we needed for our stay. We have been coming to this hotel for years and we will continue to keep coming back!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2019

Came here on a day pass with my friend to lounge by the pool. Tano came by to male friendly conversation and learned we forgot our sunscreen. This rad dude came back a few moments later with some SPF for us so we didn’t fry. Super friendly and in the most genuine way. Great staff! The food is super expensive - but I will say, the chopped salad was totally worth it. We’ll be back

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2019

I’m not one to ever post reviews, in fact this is the first time I have ever posted. The service I received during my stay at the JW Le Marigot in Santa Monica was amazing!! It all started when I met Tano as I was trying to order breakfast at the bar. He was so kind and escorted me to the restaurant where I was later greeted with bottles of water and chocolates by Tano to ensure I was having the best start to my day. The waitress, Dafna, was also so lovely and recommended the Huveos Rancheros and it was hands down the best rancheros I have ever had! If you stay here, ask if Chef Diego is cooking and if so you have to order them! Such a lovely staff that made an already nice hotel even better!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2019

Tano was absolutely amazing. I had to work very early in the am and he was a burst of energy and motivation to start off the day! Gave my staff and I water and snacks and was a joy to be around. Thanks Tano..!!!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Just returned from a 4 night stay at the JW Marriott in Santa Monica. We have previously stayed at the Loew’s, and the Viceroy. We decided to try the JW this time.

Is it the most luxurious hotel? No. It is well appointed though. It had a very nice spa, a pool, a nice fitness center, complimentary bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas. Great outdoor lounge area with fire-tables, yummy food and drinks, and blankets on demand.

Is it the most modern? No. Our room although big ( a king with a sofa-bed)was nice but some of the furniture was a little dated. The bathroom was brand new and modern. We had a little trouble with the water temperature in the shower, but we figured it out....go up slowly...

But what it does have is amazing service! We were helped by staff every step of the way. Would like to give a few shout outs...thank you to Jordan for the delicious cookies and milk delivered to our room the first night! Was such a nice touch. Finally a shout out to TANO! Tano came to our rescue several times! He brought us waters on our way out of hotel, gave us special vouchers for 20% off at spa (which was also wonderful), he had a delicious cheese plate and a bottle of wine sent up to our room. Finally, he helped open the gift shop early so my daughter could buy a bathing suit to go surfing that morning. We were rushing out of the hotel trying to make a flight. Tano made sure our bags and car were ready to go as we grabbed a quick to-go box from the breakfast buffet. Thank you Tano!
All in all this was a great hotel, in a great location with amazing friendly service! We will definitely return!

Trip type: Traveled with family