5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$280
Hotels.com$280
Priceline$280
Autograph$280
Vio.com$280
Lol.travel$341
2,251 results
All reviews jw marriott front desk valet staff ocean view location is great third street promenade lobby bar valet parking venice beach jesus emerson property spa marriotts pier bellman apolo
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

Starting with Tano and everybody that greets you upon arrival and at the reception desk it is just a great experience. Great property… We just love the spa everyone down at the spa goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable welcome and enhance your experience I can’t say enough, truly a great team! Location is excellent property is clean. Fantastic pool , bar and restaurant but above all it is all of the staff at this hotel and the wonderful friendly ambience that they have created that truly makes for an extra special experience! we love it!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2019

DO NOT STAY HERE. The pictures on their website are completely deceptive. This hotel is run down, old and outdated. The pool is comparable to an apartment complex pool. Pool is small, dirty and provide no “ resort” feel. For the price you pay this hotel is a complete rip off. Booked this hotel with 2 other couples under the assumption that it would be like most other JW hotels and we were so disappointed alone arrival. After seeing our rooms we immediately went to the front desk to complain and get a refund where we then booked rooms at a new sister hotel called the Proper. NIGHT & Day difference between the two and less expensive. I urge anyone who is considering staying here for a vacation to go else where. This JW needs to be demolished and rebuilt.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Callie G
Jessica M, Director of Front Office Operations at Le Merigot Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Good Evening

Greetings from Santa Monica! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! I sincerely regret that you were underwhelmed with the property and overall aesthetic. We strive to ensure we provide a memorable experience for our guests in luxury accommodations so we do regret we failed you. We do feature upgraded rooms that provide ocean view and balconies and of given another opportunity we would love to welcome you back .

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed September 4, 2019

A nice stay at the JW. Tono consistently went out of his way to put a smile on our faces. Thanks for being so welcoming. He made the stay extra special. He was always available and ready to help when we needed anything !

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

I only stayed one night, but it was refreshing to wake up and be greeted by Tano while I was getting coffee. Tano was there greeting customers with a smile that was especially welcoming on a Wednesday morning (workday). Tano also brought the extra toiletries I requested, and because I complimented the coffee even brought me and my Wife and extra cup of coffee to our room. Great People provide Great Customer Service and Great Customer Service creates great experiences and memories. I will definitely be back.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank R9698VRjeffreyr
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Expect some over the top, out of the ordinary hospitality from Tano and everyone else. But especially Tano. Thanks for serving up those tacos out of the blue! It’s the little things that transform the ordinary work day. You rock and you made my work easier- again! Cheers! J

Trip type: Traveled solo