“Best steak of my life”
Review of Boa Steakhouse

Boa Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Boa Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 696 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Cross street: Ocean Avenue
Description: BOA Steakhouse is a contemporary steakhouse, serving classic steakhouse fare with a twist. Urbanite modern setting where food and service are top notch and the ambiance is relaxed and fashionable. If you do not see the time you would like available online please call the restaurant and speak with a host.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have had many, many steaks in my life at a number of great steakhouses across the country. My meal at Boa was beyond memorable. It started with the goat cheese baklava - the balance of the cheese with a subtle orange flavor was amazing. My bone-in filet was cooked to absolute perfection. My husband, a die hard steak lover, ordered the NY strip and raved about it. The staff were friendly, and very attentive despite a fully booked restaurant. Boa will not disappoint!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Did not realize we should have had reservations but we walked in and they set us immediately on the outside patio and able to watch the sunset.
We shared the salmon and even had smoked salmon for appetizer which both were very delicious.
We topped the meal off with cheesecake which was devine.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

The best, most interesting food. The steak melted in your mouth. The red snapper special (with beets and capers) was refreshingly different, and real red snapper! Not the white the sometimes try to pass off as red. Lamb chops were so tender. And the creamed spinach was amazing. It is filled with beautiful, bright shiny LA people, but who really notices when the food is to die for? And the service was spot on, not intrusive but not neglectful. Perfect place! Oh! And finally found a great top shelf margarita. Don't be filled into the foo foo ones. We sent ours back and stuck with traditional ones and they were perfect!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Me and my husband were walking on the street and we spoted this restaurant by the beach.
we ordered the steak and french fries. I don't remember what did I order but I remember everything is delicious. The service was very good. It is good place for people watching too.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We came here on a vacation to meet up with an old friend. It was centrally located in Santa Monica and a few blocks from our hotel. The restaurant is a younger, higher energy steakhouse as compared your traditional steakhouses. I liked the noise, energy and overall vibe of the restaurant. We came in about 9:30 without reservations and didn't have to wait long for our table. We ordered salads which were good but not special (or even close to being healthy). We also ordered the 40 day aged NY strips I which were very good. The hot butter cake dessert was absolutely crazy delicious. Yes BOA is pricey, but not too over the top, especially for a special occasion. We did have issues with our first server. He was not familiar with a drink we ordered off the menu so we had to order another (he should know his menu!) and he ordered our steak medium well instead of medium rare. Luckily another server took over (JB) and was on top of it and brought us our replacements promptly and gave us excellent service there after. We enjoyed our overall experience and even had a couple celeb sightings