We spent the past weekend here.
- $139/night through expedia, but the manager told me to call direct, and I'd get a better deal next time. I thought this was a good deal for the area.
- Front desk was very nice and professional. I had contact with three staff members over the weekend.
- Parking is free
- Centrally located for us. We had a activities to attend. It is 4 KM away from the pier, so if you're looking for beach front property this isn't it, but the price is very reasonable.
- Facility was quite nice. We stayed in room 309. It had a king bed and a extra room that was like a kitchenette with a sink, mini fridge, microwave, and small breakfast table to two on a tiled area. That was very convenient.
- Bathroom was good.
- Cable TV with flat screen.
- Bed was comfortable.
- Accurate wake up call service
- Continental breakfast was decent. Boiled eggs, dry/hot cereal, juice, bagel, and toast and coffee. It had everything we desired for the price. We had adequate room to sit and eat, and we met a nice Swedish family there.
-Security - The courtyard is fairly secure. It requires a card to get through the gate. One can relax there and read.
- Because it's a good value you then have college students or younger crowd in some of the rooms. Two of them were a bit loud. We saw one group of five males each carrying their own case of beer into the place, so we knew what to expect. The room next door to us was also a bar hopping group. They came home at 3:00 AM and were quite loud. However, we asked the front desk to call them, and he did. They quieted down as best as they could given their inebriated condition. We just turned on the A/C and that gave background noise to cover up their snickers. So the walls are thin. However, the next night was peaceful, so perhaps they had checked out. If you are a light sleeper then bring ear plugs.
I don't blame the hotel for the party animals. I did that as a college kid too. (Now I'm on the receiving end. Ha!) However, if the hotel was able to insulate the walls to make them more sound proof then that would probably the only addition that would satisfy me given the price point.
I would stay there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Travelodge Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Santa Monica Pico Boulevard Hotel Santa Monica
- Travel Lodge Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Travel Lodge
- Santa Monica Travelodge