Sea Blue Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$309
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
$305
Bayside Hotel(Santa Monica)
$203
  • Beachfront
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
$154
$527
$430
$343
$299
$339
$260
  • Pool
Palihouse Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
$315
  • Room Service
Shutters on the Beach(Santa Monica)
$661
$595
$495
Travelocity
1,166 results
All reviewshotel californiamovie posterseagles songgreat locationthe santa monica pierhardwood floorsmuscle beachqueen bedan older hotelseparate bedroomshort walk to the beachocean avethird street promenadeocean viewjamessurfboardcarter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 26, 2010

Cute, clean, comfortable, quiet place, great location... i am a 25 year old who likes the trendiest boutiques and would stay here again however needs a little wine bar and music in the lobby--needs to be more L A but its almost there!!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2010

We spent 3 days in in sunny Santa Monica and loved the location of the hotel: a few steps from the beach and running paths, and a short walk from all the shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel was clean (bathroom a bit shabby, but still clean) with nice hardwood floors, flatscreen TV, comfortable bed. We felt like surfers in paradise, even though we just enjoyed watching them from the beautiful beach.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FlyingFinLin
Reviewed December 19, 2009

Third stay here.. Wonderful hotel by the beach! I will be going back!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 19, 2009

My husband I recently spent three evenings at the Hotel California in Santa Monica. I was not too excited about the reservation as some of the comments I had read on line were not very complimentary. However, we truly enjoyed our stay and found the accommodations modest but outrageously clean. The floors in our room were original hardwood and just gleamed! The bed was very comfortable and outfitted with down bedding. The internet service was excellent. The location was perfect for walking to the promenade for dinner, or going out on the pier for the sunset or getting to the beach for morning exercise The accommodations were affordable and the parking was included. If you want luxury this is not it, but if you want a step back in time and a very comfortable place to hide out, this is perfect.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CC-BC-SKY
Reviewed December 17, 2009

Well its not the Hyatt or even Shutters but its good in its own way. My room was nice, cozy, and clean! Very comfortable beds. It was nice to have a ceiling fan in the room, I went right to sleep. I loved all the cable channels on my flatscreen tv. Also, I must say this is a very quiet hotel. It was great to be in LA and be able to walk places so I gotta say this location is amazing. Im glad that I stayed here verses the Loews because I didnt have to deal with an elevator and having to always walk through the lobby so it was also convenient. As far as the service...kinda a ma and pop operation. I could smell the young ladies lunch who checked me in. I feel bad that I interrupted her lunch but I was fast! So the only negative thing I could really say, is just the professionalism however maybe this was just a rare thing. The rest of the staff was really nice. You get bang for the buck here!! Santa Monica, the beach, comfortable clean room!!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo