I go to LA on business every three or four years. Each time I arrive a few days early so I can stay at Hotel California and enjoy the beach and pier. I love the place. Everyone was great but this past Katie was the absolute BOMB! She made sure my stay was the greatest. Like Anne said, the rooms and bathroom are small but the bed is extremely comfortable. Besides....I don't come to Santa Monica to stay in the room during the day. I highly recommend the Hotel California. I love it and I think you'll love it too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Classic, Oceanfront Santa Monica Hotel (formerly Hotel California) Unwind at this laid-back, oceanfront hideaway along the Pacific. Bask in the sun and carefree lifestyle of Southern California and stay a while at the Sea Blue Hotel. With a prime beachfront address, our tranquil, seaside refuge welcomes you to the heart of Santa Monica. Relax in our private courtyard with beach access, so you can dip your toes in the sand any time. Stay within walking distance of the Santa Monica Pier and the iconic Pacific Park Ferris wheel, and close to the local shops and galleries that line the Third Street Promenade. Just minutes from LAX, Venice Beach, and Malibu, our modern, surf-inspired accommodations with free Wi-Fi will leave you rested and relaxed, so you can head out to catch some waves and explore the best parts of coastal Southern California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sea Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- California Hotel Santa Monica
- Hotel California Santa Monica
- California Santa Monica