We stayed here for 3 nights, the staff here are great, really friendly and helpful. The location is excellent you literally walk down the steps cross the road and are on the beach right by the pier.
However the rooms are quite small, and it was quite noisey at night from the street. The breakfast also is not up to much. And parking is very pricey but you can park on the street for free overnight and it is safe.
You are basically paying for location here so it would be great if stopping for a few nights. However if you are looking for a romantic get away you will need to spend more as Santa Monica expensive place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located steps from the beach and from the famous Santa Monica Pier, this world-famous hotel offers complimentary coffee, tea, fruit, WiFi, laundry room, as well as a private beach pathway! Experience the laid back California lifestyle as it should be. Moments from the shopping and dining, Third Street Promenade, Venice and Muscle Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your The Hotel California reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- California Hotel Santa Monica
- Hotel California Santa Monica
- California Santa Monica