Not worth the money...step back in time and you can imagine the decor, the broken green tiles in the shower, the old stained wood furniture, no AC, limited parking, musty smelling rooms, street noise, un-engaged front desk attendant. You can do better with your $250 a night, trust me. The beach is not close, behind a bunch of old buildings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located steps from the beach and from the famous Santa Monica Pier, this world-famous hotel offers complimentary coffee, tea, fruit, WiFi, laundry room, as well as a private beach pathway! Experience the laid back California lifestyle as it should be. Moments from the shopping and dining, Third Street Promenade, Venice and Muscle Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your The Hotel California reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- California Hotel Santa Monica
- Hotel California Santa Monica
- California Santa Monica