Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
fayes64
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania

Yuhan is amazing!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 21, 2019via mobile
After a long day of traveling with an infant we were delighted to meet Yuhan at the front desk! I had spoken to him previous to our visit and he remembered me when we arrived! He went above and beyond to show us available rooms and as a result we were able to upgrade to an amazing room with awesome views!!! I have not seen this level of customer service in a long time and it’s nice to know that there are still people like Yuhan out there who value their customers and know the definition of customer service!!!!
The hotel property was great also—the location, amenities, and staff were wonderful! Can’t wait to visit again!!!
Responded Aug 30, 2019
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Fairmont Miramar - Hotel & Bungalows. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team, especially Yuhan! Yuhan is a great team member and we are so happy to have him as part of our Front Desk Team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

$422
2161.9 miles from Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
Free parking
View more hotels in Santa Monica
4,016 results
All reviews fig restaurant fig tree ocean tower bungalow bar exhale spa lobby lounge street promenade concierge desk beautiful property the santa monica pier love this hotel los angeles antoine palisades valet wilshire malibu
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2019

I booked a room with amex fine hotels with an ocean view in the renovated area. while i could see the ocean, it was not what i expected! furthermore, the bathroom looked like an old Holiday Inn! the bathtub had a cheap shower moveable door to it and it was very crwoded. the room was ok, but for $750 a night, i was not staying.
the front desk obviously has heard this before because they immediately moved me to a bungalow room. that room was much better, but still lacking the luxury I would expect from the price i was paying. It was also on the first floor near the pool area which made it impossible to have any privacy. The room itself was comfortable and nice but nothing special.
the lobby restaurant was good. the food was very good but the service the night I went was horrible. I had to get up to refill my water, and it took over an hour to bring me a salad. I was sitting alone and the waiter never came by to apologize for the delay or to check on me.
the next day I went to the fig (i think that is the name) restaurant in the hotel and sat at the bar. the food was delicious and the service as great.
The spa interior was ok, lockers did not work and the area was nothing special. but, my massage was incredible and was also very reasonably priced for a hotel.

the beach is a shuttle service away and you have to make a reservation. I did this and when i was dropped off at the beach, there was no one there to greet us or to help us out with our items. we looked everywhere and finally found someone. he pointed us to chairs that he said he would meet us at but never did. we wound up leaving.

overall, i will not go back to this hotel. if it was under $500 a night it might be worth it, but to charge those rates for that kind of service does not seem ok with me.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank LeoraLesh
Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows in Santa Monica is the most exceptional property you can possibly choose for your stay in the area! The general manager, Matthew Lehman leads a stellar team. The property location is perfect, just a short walk to the world famous Santa Monica Pier! The only problem is, once you are there you may never want to leave! The food at The Fig restaurant is superb with the best Happy Hour in town! The pool area and cabanas are perfect for relaxation and fun in the sun! The guest rooms are spacious, updated and offer all of the amenities you could ask for! What more could you need?

Located on the property, but adjacent to the hotel is "The Bungalow", which happens to be the hottest spot for nightlife around! A classy spot to meet people, mix and mingle and enjoy life in general.

We travel with a 100 year old World War II veteran and everyone at the Fairmont Hotel in Santa Monica made sure his stay was out of this world! Shannon, with food and beverage always made sure he had everything he needed... Peter the director of operations was amazing and Garrick was very accommodating!

If you are searching for a place to stay, that has five star, on every level in the Santa Monica area...look no further, The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is everything you are looking for!

2  Thank Amylynn616
simranhayermiramar, Guest Relations Manager at Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2019

Dear Amylynn616,

Thank you for staying at The Fairmont Miramar- Hotel & Bungalows! It was truly a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us and to celebrate such a milestone event! I am pleased to hear that we were able to provide such exceptional service during you stay. We love that the only problem you experienced was not wanting to leave!

I will be sure to share your feedback with all of our staff as I am sure it will serve as great encouragement. Especially with Matthew Lehman, Peter, Shannon and Garrick!

Thank you again and we hope to see you and your family again soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 12, 2019

This hotel is amazing - the attention to detail, every need catered to, amazing food, staff and accommodations. We especially appreciated free bikes, free beach access and amenities. The perfect anniversary trip.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
simranhayermiramar, Guest Relations Manager at Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2019

Happy Anniversary! We are so happy we were able to make it a perfect anniversary trip for you and your partner. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for also choosing The Fairmont Miramar- Hotel & Bungalows.

It sounds like you were able to utilize a lot of our amenities such as our bikes, Beach Club and more. Again, we are so pleased to hear that your stay was so great for such an important celebration.

We hope to see you again soon and that your next stay is just as excellent as this last one.

Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely loved our stay here for a few nights. Every member of staff we came across were fantastic- courteous-helpful. General ambience is relaxed with an upmarket vibe. Water features, fish and trees make the place interesting to be around. We very much enjoyed breakfast in the Fig restaurant. Would definitely book here again.

1  Thank 590jaynee

Thank you for staying at The Fairmont Miramar- Hotel & Bungalows and for your wonderful, 5-star review! We are so happy that you had such a great stay and that you would stay again with us.

I will be sure to share your feedback with all of our staff as I am sure it will serve as great encouragement. I personally love our breakfast at FIG also!

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback and we hope your next stay is just as lovely as this past one.

Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Recently I had the pleasure of revisiting The Fairmont Santa Monica and I have to say I completely fell in love with it all over again. We tend to via off and try different hotels in the pursuit to find better. But I have to say, I am back to stay. The Fairmont Santa Monica has history, class, location and great food and mean dirty martini’s! I absolutely love it there and highly recommend it. The staff are so welcoming and nothing is a problem. There is the most incredible service assistant in the lobby bar/food, her name is Luppee. That woman is extraordinary, I haven’t been for two years and she remembered, I love fish Tacos and dirty martini, how is that for service, over and beyond! Thank you for keeping hospitality alive and at its best!

I love the rooms and particularly the beds and the large TV. Check out the restaurant, fabulous breakfast and lunch menu. I had a spa treatment and love the spa chill out area and pool! The hotel has all I need and I will be back!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Surrender1

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Fairmont Miramar - Hotel & Bungalows. Also, a big welcome back!

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team, especially Lupe! Lupe is such a great team member and we are so happy to have her as part of our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. See you soon!