2,900 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesstreet promenadehigh schoolvalet parkingsofa bedseparate bedroomwithin walking distanceliving areaper dayking suitefree shuttlethird floorshopping areafew blocksrooms are largevalet service
Reviewed January 15, 2008

We have just arrived back in Australia after a five week holiday. Was unsure about booking Doubletree in Santa Monica but was very glad that we did. We stayed with our two children and were very happy about the accommodation. Rooms were spacious, staff friendly, quiet, short walk to pier and shops. A great way to finish off our stay.

Stayed: December 2007
Reviewed January 5, 2008

Can't say enought about The DoubleTree Santa Monica...

* Breakfast buffet is tops!

* Friendly & Accomodating Staff!

* Comfortable Beds!

* Great Location!

* Easy Access Garage Parking!

* This is THE place to stay in Santa Monica!

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CALINJ
Reviewed December 25, 2007

I stayed here for two nights for a business meeting at the hotel. The location is great and only a five minute walk to restaurants. The rooms were clean and spacious. The rooms were a bit expensive, but probably the going rate for the LA area.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2007

Stayed in a 2 room suite during a recent business trip to LA. The bed was very comfortable as was the sitting room, each with recently updated furnishings. Front desk service was quick and efficient and the restaurant offered a standard, but good breakfast buffet. The hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance to the beach and a number of good restaurants on Ocean Ave and is quite convenient to Route 10 and LAX.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank hhkexplorer
Reviewed November 3, 2007

after seeing the reviews here i wasn't sure about this hotel...but let me tell you it was T-E-R-R-I-F-I-C!!! i was in town for a professional conference. the conference was actually in downtown los angeles. THANK GOODNESS I DECIDED TO STAY OUT OF L.A.!! my husband and i walked every morning along the beach. it was a quick walk from the hotel to the lovely, lovely beach. i cannot express how enjoyable this was. in the evening we headed over to the 3rd street promenade which had every restaurant, movie theater, store you could ask for. there were great street performers. we even bought a few cds from these people. santa monica is so much nicer than downtown los angeles, all my professional friends were jealous and they paid way more, for way less!! i saw some picsof the rooms on this website that weren't very nice. our room was very clean, and the bed was very comfortable. i have to say almost all of the staff was great also. when things were not perfect they made every attempt to fix it. for example.....there was a problem with the cable one night, cbs didn't come in, so they gave us free breakfast. on my check out day i asked for a late check out. they gave it to me but then there was a water problem. i wasn't able to shower in the room to prepare for my dinner invite on our last day there. not only did they offer me the gym locker room, they also took 40% off my last night room charge. they did not have to do this. i was supposed to be checked out by 11 am. this was very nice of them. i would definately recomend this hotel to everyone. we are hoping to return with the kids someday soon. as a final comment i want to let you know I AM VERY PICKY ABOUT HOTEL ROOMS. we are disneyworld timeshare owners where everything is ALWAYS perfect. it is hard to impress me, and this hotel did just that!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business