2 people are viewing this hotel
$147
Expedia.com$161
Priceline$161
travelup.com$213
All reviews breakfast room free parking decent size nice pool king bed microwave ucla
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful motel. Exceptional service. We arrived very early before 3pm check in and the front desk organised for us to check in early in a quiet room and gave us snacks while we were waiting. Small room but bathroom was adequate, all very clean and a comfy bed with pillows. Coffee pot available to make own percolated coffee in room. $7 AUD uber to Santa Monica pier. Not really walking distance to anywhere but taxis and uber were easy to catch. Will definitely stay here again !

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank StarTrousers
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

I guess if you’re on a budget, sure, this hotel is $100 less a night than something closer to the water. But quite honestly, I’ll pay that price to be more comfortable.

The standard king room is SMALL. I’ve traveled the world and I thought this was uncomfortable. Small bedroom, small awkward bathroom. You can’t really get any natural light because if you open the shades it is a courtyard with other guests walking by to get to their rooms so it is a bit cave like. The room itself felt pretty clean, but too many other negatives outweigh this. Positive is that there is a mini fridge.

Breakfast is in a chaotic cramped room.

Location is within driving distance to things, but otherwise not really close to anything interesting. I am a big walker so we were able to walk to Whole Foods and Montana Ave, but I don’t think most people are such walkers.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2019

Was on a quick trip here to L.A. and this was a great place to stay. Near the beach and Beverly Hills. The staff are extremley friendly, kind and professional. I have to give a shout out to an expceptional staff member JayJay. He went above and beyond to help us. Alex also was a huge help when we asked about going to certain areas. Beds were comfortable. Very safe area. Even though Santa Monica Blvd is right there, we heard nothing at night time. we even left our suitcases with them as we toured around our last day before catching our flight. Thank you Alex and JayJay. we will be back!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank katherined966
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

This Santa Monica comfort inn location was near to the beach and close to Beverly Hills. It was clean and we felt safe. Breakfast was included which was a plus. Coffee machine in room and nice tv. The pool is clean and heated. We didn't need a luxury place to stay. The bed and fluffy comforter was just fine. I would recommend.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank gavilanpeak
Reviewed February 26, 2019

The room was clean and staff friendly. Usual breakfast. A little more expensive than others in Caifornia, but average for town. Person at front desk did get our name wrong and didn't take our rewards card, so now I need to get that cleared up. I think they need a little more training on that end. As my husband travels for work and hasn't had this issue before.

Date of stay: February 2019