Comfort Inn Santa Monica
$399
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
$154
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
$305
$388
$324
  • Pool
The Georgian Hotel(Santa Monica)
$341
JW Marriott
$503
$390
  • Beachfront
Casa del Mar(Santa Monica)
$591
$575
  • Pool
Sea Blue Hotel(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
$229
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbreakfast roomfree parkingcarl's jrmake your own wafflesyogurtdecent breakfastthe big blue busfree breakfastwould stay here againbeverly hillshard boiled eggsminute drivequeen bedthe ground floorconvenient locationbudget hotelan older hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This hotel doesn't look like much on the outside but I was pleasantly surprised when we walked in to our king room! Remodeled bathroom is very spacious and plenty of counter space! It was very clean! Even had brand new towels in it! The bed was very comfortable and the room was quaint! Had all the essentials for a perfect weekend getaway! The pool was adequate for the location and the location of the hotel was within driving distance (5 minutes) of the Santa Monica pier. Breakfast was good and the outside patio tables were a very good use of space for the breakfast area. Parking was free, added perk for the area and wi-fi too! Overall great destination and wonderful stay at the hotel! Military discount too. Will stay again if in the area. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2014
GMCA430, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Karie,

Thank you so much for our five star review! Our entire team works extremely hard to ensure cleanlieness and guest satisfaction, so it is wonderful to hear you found our remodeled bathrooms clean and spacious and that you noticed our new towels as well.

We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I booked this hotel based on the quality of the reviews so I was hugely pleased with how good it was. The room as very spacious and comfortable for us and our 'tweenie' children and the service was excellent. The extras and amazing location certainly make it a great place to stay in Los Angeles. The hot breakfast buffet was just delicious and the free wifi and parking made the overall experience just great. We would definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jotb24

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn Santa Monica. I am glad to hear you were able to take advantage of our complimentary amenities and that your room was spacious.

I hope that if your traveling needs ever bring you through again you will stay with us again.

Thank you again for your comments.

Regards,

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was in a convenient location, although as others have mentioned, it is not exactly near the Pier. We had no problems taking the bus to the Pier though so it wasn't really an issue. The rooms were clean and we enjoyed spending time in the pool after a day at the beach.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank its-me4
GMCA430, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback and for your business. Our entire team works very hard to maintain a clean and comfortable hotel and we are glad you enjoyed our large outdoor swimming pool. We look forward to having you back again some time!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

For our family visit to Santa Monica, this motel was just fine. It is older, but the rooms were clean and comfortable. The rates were more affordable than most of the other properties in the area. It is a couple of miles from the beach, but we learned from the helpful front desk staff that we could take the bus for $1. We did that and were grateful for the tip because the parking lot at the beach was full when we arrived. The pool at the motel was clean and the breakfast which was included in our stay was adequate for what we needed.. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank krtex

Dear guest,

It is great to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you very much for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

An employee that wouldn't tell me her name which I found on my receipt jcalde.ca430 was very rude to me and my mother. Treated like 3rd class citizen. Talking down to us because we showed up 5 mins late for breakfast. Hotel is old and needs updating. Staff could use some training. Carpet was worn and dirty.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank savtravelers

Dear guest,

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay with us. I am very concerned to hear about your encounter with one of our staff members. It is extra alarming because your comment states the clerk was jcalde, which would be me. I would like you to know that I would never talk down to a guest and do not recall speaking to anyone about being late for breakfast. Also, my full name is on my name tag, which I always have on. Unfortunately, sometimes I am logged into the computer but am not the actual person using it, so this might be where the confusion comes in. Regardless of who it was, this is not acceptable, and on behalf of our entire team, I would like to sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding or mistreatment's you received.

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention, I will be sure to look into it further to ensure this type of incident does not happen in the future.

Kind regards,