Stayed here Fri Sat and Sun of Thanksgiving weekend. I found it to be clean and reasonably priced in an area that can sometimes be very expensive. The entire hotel is now being renovated one floor at a time. Previous reviews said it was not a good location but I had a rent a car ( was SO cheap, $11 per day) so it was no trouble at all to get around, and the parking on site is free...so is internet in room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Santa Monica's Beach Cities burgeoning neighborhood located on historic Route 66 and easy accessibility to all that Los Angeles has to offer! Mid-City Santa Monica The Gateway Hotel is located less than two miles from Santa Monica's beach side, The Santa Monica Pier and pedestrian friendly Third Street Promenade with an array of luxury shopping and dining all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Plus Gateway Hotel Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Best Western