We stayed for 2 nights on our way home to break the trip from the East Coast to Australia.
Room on the smallish side when you have 4 people, 4 suitcases plus hand luggage. Bed was comfortable. Parking is underground. Ihop next door. Santa Monica Pier a few blocks away - too far to walk. Drive yourself or the hotel offers a shuttle bus service. There is also the local Blue Bus you can use. Shopping district a drive away. Wi-fi was good. You could open the windows to allow fresh air in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Santa Monica's Beach Cities burgeoning neighborhood located on historic Route 66 and easy accessibility to all that Los Angeles has to offer! Mid-City Santa Monica The Gateway Hotel is located less than two miles from Santa Monica's beach side, The Santa Monica Pier and pedestrian friendly Third Street Promenade with an array of luxury Shopping and dining all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Plus Gateway Hotel Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Best Western